"You the only person that call me Herb..." he chuckled

It was true, the world knew him as G Herbo now but he still Dro 365 days of the year to me.

Brittany

I nestled my sunglasses closer to my face as I walked out of my gate

I nestled my sunglasses closer to my face as I walked out of my gate. The chatter of families reuniting in the airport lingered in my heart causing pain from the absence of my family.

I sat in my apartment and my heart ached because today is Clarence birthday and I'm missing out on the life I gave up.

My feelings right now might compromise my whole life but obviously I didn't care at the moment.

Me being back home is not suppose to be possible but my feelings put me here. The warm air breezed across my skin as I got in my Uber.

I put in his address, I just want to see him, I just wanna want to see my kids.

Clarence

"Happyyy birthday to youuuuu...." I smiled and then bent a little to blow out the candles

My family clapped and cheered as Queen placed a kiss on my lips and the kids hugged my legs.

I picked up Aiyden and Queen looked between us and down at Lamara and Cj and she smiled mouthing that she loved me.

"I love you too..." the applause calmed down and Queen stood to speak

"First I want to start by saying happy birthday to my baby. I met Clarence, at one of the worst parts of my life."

"My ex husband constantly cheated on me, I was starting to get some fame, my singer career wasn't taking off and my son was being raised in a broken home, I was simply unhappy..."

"He came along and he was my friend, simply a friend. A friend that supported me and believed in me, everything I told him he believed it could be done."

"Overtime it became more, I fell in love with the guy who put me back back so I owe you the world. I owe you my heart forever Clarence, I love you baby..."I wiped her tear that about to fall as I placed a kiss on her lips

Brittany

"Happyyy birthday to youuuuu...."

"Clarence, I love you baby—"

Tears fell down my face as I watched them share a passionate kiss, he was loving her the way he used to once love me.