II

II

"We're in Jamaica babe, with our kids the least you can do is enjoy your time with us before work starts back heavy

"We're in Jamaica babe, with our kids the least you can do is enjoy your time with us before work starts back heavy..." Queen hovered over me kissing down my neck

Today was a bad day, memories of Brittany flooded my mind. This was the trip we were supposedly take the kids on when Aiyden turned three and that day has came but she isn't here to share it with us.

My hardest days are thoughts of her and if it's only for a second or all day she comes to mind and it's a feeling of mourning and then resentment. I think about her death but then I remember her intentions were to leave us.

She took her own life.

The kids talk about her and remember her vividly. All of the kids except for Aiyden mourned the mother they once knew.

First, Queen served as a distraction and then my feelings grew into love. I fell in love with her humility and her patience. Her ability to love broken parts of me.

"Daddy can we go get in the water? Legend and I wanna get in with Aiyden, daddy please!" She smiled tugging at my legs

"Yes mamas go let Queen get you dressed and we can get ready for you to go..."

"Yesssss!"

Eventually we got the kids dressed for the beach. I opened the balcony door with Lamara close behind and we stepped outside and instantly her, Cj and Legend took off toward the water.

"Be careful y'all!" I yelled after them as they splashed in the water

"I'm sorry baby and you're right, I should be happy. We have been waiting for this vacation and I was enjoy with y'all, my family." I confessed and kissed her lips

"Kyla tonight is a big night huh? All these people are here for you

"Kyla tonight is a big night huh? All these people are here for you..." I coughed into the camera

"I'll be live and in stereo over a voice call Julio, it's better that I'm hidden it builds the suspense, hell the brand is called hidden one"

"I guess you're right, te amo mi amor"

"te amo también papí..."

I blew kisses into the phone Julio is my best friend and at first I tried to isolate myself as I ran away from my death. No one knows I am, only one person knew I'm alive and I swore her to secrecy when I put her six feet under.

I got up and fixed me a glass of wine. I sighed as I sipped on my wine.

"You don't have to do this Brittany, I got what I want so I'll keep your secret!" She pleaded for her life and my heart was stone cold

She starved me and my daughter for years so why should show her any mercy. She sent an abusive man to beat me senseless in hopes that I wouldn't make it out alive. So you tell me why I shouldn't kill her.

"PUT IT ON!"

She stuck the mask to her face and we quickly switched clothes. I pointed the gun her way and tears rolled down her eyes.

"Get in the car..." she cried begging please

I sent a bullet through her head and placed the gun in her lap and I quickly put the car in drive and wiped any prints and the car quickly rolled into the lake.

A knock at the door shook the thoughts from my head. I headed over to the door and there he was, posted up against my threshold.

"all these people out supporting you and you're couped up in this house, ditching me."

I thought I would see you there, since I have seen you in about two weeks..."

"I don't like the spotlight all the time and after the last night we had, I didn't know how to even look at you." My cheeked heated as I ran my hands through my head.

Dru, he met me in a local coffee, usually I go out around 2am and get things I need. I don't know who to trust anymore. I can't risk being figured out but Dru makes me feel different and no matter how far I try to stay away he makes his way back in.

He leaned in and grabbed the back of my neck bringing me closer to his lips.

"Tell me you don't know want to kiss me right now..."

"I-I can't say that I don't" he lifted me up to fill his lap I sat on him and gazed into his eyes and our lips found each other and I grazed my tongue against his lips for an entrance.

His hands rubbed me up and I unfastened his belt getting him out of his attire. I looked into his eyes as I slid down on his shaft.

"Shit" was the only thing he could emphasized as my wet juices satisfied him I threw my head back as I rode him gracefully

Dru is the only man that I could give my body to like this, Dru and him, the man I first committed to, the man that I'm betraying in this very moment, my husband. I don't know how my body felt like this against his, he made me comfortable, he made me safe.

"We can't keep coming back to each other like this, because of this..." I said as I switched my hands between us

He held my hand to his lips and placed a kiss there.

"I don't know what this is that we're doing. We had terms when we first started this up but I feel like all that has sailed."

We both didn't want a relationship, we wanted a vibe. Dru and I represented broken hearts, we knew commitment wasn't good for us but we both knew being lonely wasn't best for us either...

Dru Rodriguez