chapter 2 :*

Picture of Ryan on the side <<<<<<<<<<<<<:)

Vanesa's P.O.V

"its Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday everybody's looking for a....." i groan , but then i remember i have school and jump out of bed immediately. im happy that i don't have to stay here and listen to my "father" and the wicked which of the west (step-mother) all day.i got in the shower and  done my business.i got out and dryed myself and put on white nickers and bra.i looked through the suitcases and finally found what to wear. i decided on skinny ripped jeans and a  dark blue belly-top that said " love me?....well then prove it!"  , and my black and white Nike high tops. i let my hair down naturally just add a  little bow on the side. i put on mascara and powder and reddish lipstick. well that out to do it ... i guess.... i grabbed my phone , headphones and keys and head down the stairs.

i see Chase ( big brother) eating cereal.i walk up behind him very quietly and scream "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"   he screamed i laughed so much that i feel my 8 pack coming out. you'd know what i mean if you saw his face.i went up to him again and hugged him and greeted him." im gonna get you back....and good morning sis, by the way come on eat up im dropping you"how is he dropping me he doesn't have a car... as if he could read my mind he answers." out precious father, let me drive his car" he quoted "father" i just nod.i eat my cereal that i made and eat.i get up at tell Chase im ready he grabs his keys and jacket and we head out.i get in the pas-sager seat while he gets in the drivers seat and head off.  he pulls up on the curb and my eyes widen...this school is huge.. oh well.." okay so ill come for you after school so wait here and no boys , don't beat up anyone and don't get in no trouble ...and be careful"i nod and smile and he hugs me , i get out and he droves off. well.... lets see how this goes shall we...

i get in the school and none's around i guess im late...well shit.. i found the office after roaming around for 10 minutes. i get my schedule and locker keys.my first call is English...hmm not bad ..well depends on what kind of a stupid teacher it is. 167..167..167 ahh here it is" i whisper to myself. i knock on the door and walk in. all eyes are at me... emm well this is akward.i walk up to the techer and he's looking at my body?? what the fuck!!! i walk up to him." um hi im Vanesa im new.." i tell him awkwardly. he smiles and sent me a wink and i hear a growl from someone ??.. , i just stand there dumb folded...."  hey Vanesa you can take a seat there beside Ryan" .i look up to see the most breath-taking boy/man i have ever seen. his hair perfectly styled , he looks about 19 and looks about 6.1 tall ... and he has the most amazing eyes i have ever seen ... Green oh omg he is sooo....... i didn't even realize i was walking towards him. i try to ignore the god looking at me and sit down.i look forward and try to listen to the pedo teacher....i can feel him staring at me." hey im Ryan" i look at him and i almost melted. key word almost." um hi im Vanesa" what is this boy doing to me.....

after that i looked forward again but felt him stare at me. he was staring at me for the whole class it was sooo hard to concentrate,the bell rang and i grabbed my stuff slowly not bothered. i then get up and start to walk away when... suddenly im pinned to a wall. Ryan." i know you don't understand right now... but your mine .. no one can touch you like this.." he grabs my ass and i let out a whimper." no one can make you feel this way" he kissed me and there were sparks ????? um okay but the kiss was amazing. he bit my bottom lip. we moved in sync he asked for entrance but i dynaied. he grabbed my ass and i gasped he slipped his tongue in and we fought for dominance and he won.. i break away first breathless. i look up at him and he's brethless as well." your mine" he says as he has his forehead on mine.i jump out of his arms and he looked hurt but i ignored it .. i mean i don't know him an he kisses me and says im his what the fuck...? im not some doll he can play around with... "wait i minute there i don't fucking know you... how dare you kiss me .. how dare you fucking say im yours ... you don't know me ... so leave me the fuck alone got it!!"   i walked away and let him there in shock...