chapter 1 :*

Picture of Vanesa on the side <<<<<<< :*

Vanesa's P.O.V

" Vanesa wake up were here" i woke up to my brother tapping my shoulder.i give him a smile." ohh okay" right now im in a plane as you probably guessed. so yeah im going to my fathers house. i hate him i mean he left my mom 4 years ago for no freaking reason and now i have to live with him for awhile. im just doing this for my mom and brother, see my mom has a boyfriend now and shes going to Portugal and my brother wants to go college. by the way the college is in America so that's why im here. my mom didn't force me to come i insisted to come coz i wanted for her to be free , and have fun she deserves it. so let me introduce myself. im Vanesa and im 17 years old. i love to read and sing.ive had 2 boyfriends but nothing serious.the first one was when i was 15 and he cheated on me after 3 days so yeah :D and the second was when i was 16 and he had to go live somewhere else coz his dad died. so as i said nothing serious.

now were in a taxi. i just have my earphones in and im looking out the window.its actually nice here , i don't mind being here i just hope my so called father wont try to fix our relationship coz i wont ever forgive him coz my mom was destroyed after he left us i mean she didn't sleep eat or anything wee didn't know what to do. she found Luke(step-father) just nearly a year ago and she was progressing day by day and she needs to take another step that's why im here. im just happy my brother and mom will get what they deserve.i feel the car pull to a stop and my head jerks up.i get out of the car and get my suitcases. " let me get that sis" he smiles up at me and i returned it.he got the suitcases and went up to the door.i was about to knock but someone busted the door open.MY so called father.

" hey vanesa i missed you so much" he exclaimed and hugs me. im discussed, but return it." hi dad"i coughed out.he shows us our rooms. my room is nice, aqua walls and a double bed. i like it, at least i can hide in here.im about to sit down on my bed when the door opens. Dad. " Vanesa i got you into school i hope you dont mind" oh thank god i wont have to be here all day.i smile." no that good, so im going tomorrow yeah?"he nods and smiles and retun it, i don't wanna be that rude if you get me. as long as he wont want me to come for a ice-cream with him or something then im okay with being here.he smiles and gets out.ohh finally i can sleep. im not even bothered to unpack, i just put on my pyjamas that i got out of the suitcases and as soon as i make contact with the bed im sound asleep.