Chapter 13: 7 Years Later

Third person POV
7 years ago Marinette and Adrien started dating and 5 years later Mari was crowned Queen of China. Alya and Nino has gotten Married last year and Chloe and Claude we're engaged.

Right now Adrien and Mari and Adrien are on a date at Cherry blossom garden. "Do you remember this place" Adrien asked his girlfriend "Yea it's the place where we found out each other's royal identities" Marinette said sweetly. Adrien chuckled "It's also the place I realized my love for you was real" He said smirking.

"Marinette.....do you love me" Adrien asked nervously "What?! Of course I love you kitty why wouldn't I accepted you if I didn't" she giggled. Adrien smiled at his girlfriend's cute giggle "Good" he said and kissed her forehead "because I wanted to ask you something..." He said scratching the back of his head.

The blonde model then started kneeling down on one day as his girlfriend began to cry "Marinette Dupain-Cheng will you make the me the happiest man on earth- no scratch that in the universe and.....marry me?" He asked holding out the ring.

(If you don't know what this ring mean it mean blue (Marinette) And green (Adrien) Always And Forever)Marinette gasped at the the ring that mean 'Always And Forever' that her boyfriend well fiancé had gotten her

Marinette gasped at the the ring that mean 'Always And Forever' that her boyfriend well fiancé had gotten her. She began to tear up more and nod her head "yes, Yes, YES" she pounced at the blonde model and kissed him

Little did they know a certain someone had token a video of everything and posted it for both France, China, England, Spain and Ireland to see.

The Next Day
Marinette's POV
I had just woken up and saw Adrien had already left. Hm he left a note.

Hey princess I had to go early my kingdom called and said I needed to go to Paris I have no idea why tho.

Love your kitty 😘

I laughed at the emoji he left. I sighed I guess I miss him already and Why in the world would he have to go to Paris. Then there was a knock at my door "Queen Marinette get ready we must go to Paris to establish your wedding with the king of France the previous Queen and King have made the choice to make your wedding there" Lady Lola Wait my wedding HOW THE HECK DID ANYONE EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT?!? "Uh ok" I yelled back "who even told anyone about my wedding" I thought.

I got out of bed and head to my again enormous closet and pick out an outfit.

I walk out of my chamber and go downstairs "Queen Marinette you will be picked up in your limo and put on your private jet from their you will go to the mansion in Paris that has been rented out for the 4 months you will be in Paris" Lady Clara sa...

I walk out of my chamber and go downstairs "Queen Marinette you will be picked up in your limo and put on your private jet from their you will go to the mansion in Paris that has been rented out for the 4 months you will be in Paris" Lady Clara said to me "Oh and Also Queen Alya of Spain and Queen Chloe of England are waiting outside" she finished.

My eyes sparkled. I ran outside where I saw my two cousins "Alya! Chloe!" I yell and run to them and hug them "Oh my gosh girl it's only been 2 years" Alya laughed "That's still to long" Chloe argued "Bitch" I thought smirking "HEY!" alya said. We all laugh and head into the Limo.

"Our teenage selves would think this is cool" Chloe said grabbing some wine once we settled in into the limo "Yea they would but now we go everywhere like this" I say as Chloe poured some wine into my glass.

"Well enough Chit Chat I have an announcement" Alya said really excited.

Me and Chloe whip our heads over to our ombré haired cousin "Spill" Chloe says "Well..." she starts putting a hand on her stomach I immediately understand and start squealing "What?" Chloe says confused how could she not understand "I'm pregnant" Aya said nervously Chloe then started squealing with me.

"Wait does Nino know?" I ask "Of course he knows! I can't tell my cousin before I tell my husband" Alya chuckled. We all started talking and laughing.

"Queens this is your stop" John our driver told us. Our bodyguards led us out of the limo. When we walked into the airport we saw a tall man that had the same skin as Alya and he had a beard. "Hi Honey" Alya said walking to the man "Um Alya aren't you married" Chloe asked Alya looked at us like we were dumb and the man was just laughing "You guys don't recognized me" the man laughed and me and Chloe just shook our heads.

"You guys are idiots, this is Nino" Alya said me and. Chloe were shocked "Wow we didn't recognize you with that beard" I said "I mean do I not exist" A voice said behind us we all turned around "KITTY!" I yell and run into his arms "Hi princess" he said and spines me around "So where's my fiancé" Chloe asked "He's at the mansion we all are supposed to be staying at" Adrien says putting me down.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go" I say before I could walk I feel myself get lifted off the ground I look to see Adrien was carrying me bridal style "Put me down" I say "No thanks M'lady" he carries me to the limo.

At The Mansion
"It's so beautiful" Chloe said.

"Well let's head to sleep i have a bachelorette party tomorrow" I said I grabbed Adrien's hand and led him to our room

————————————————————————
Ok so I'm a little to lazy to show how the bachelorette party went so the next chapter is gonna be the wedding.

-Bug Out 😉