Chapter 8: Adrinette, Marichat or...........Neither?

Third person POV
Marinette opens her window to see...... "CHAT NOIR?!?!?" She yells angrily "Hey Princess" he says cheekily, Marinette makes a disgusted face "What do you want Adrien" She replied harshly , chat detransforms and and his black leather suit is replaced with a white t-shirt and some sweatpants (his pajamas) "um look Mari-" he started "Only my friends and family call me mari now speak" she said rather yet still harsh and mad on to why he is still here and not go finding some rats like regular cats do.

"Marinette, look I'm sorry I bullied you but you just got me so mad because you made fun of me losing my mom can you forgive me" Marinette couldn't believe what she was hearing "so he apologizes but still believe's that lie that Lila told heh and I thought he could change for the better" Marinette thought to herself, she mentally scoffed "Oh adrien of course I can forgive you" she said

"Oh Marinette thank you" adrien says as he walked up to her to hug her.

"NOT!" She steps a side and he faceplants on the floor "OW!" Adrien yelled "Do you really think I'll forgive you after all the harm you and your "gang" caused to me and my friend" Marinette yelled at the blonde "Then how did you except Nino" he asked curious "Because one you physically bullied us and Nino only verbally bullied us and two Nino is not being dumb" she stated "You know what?" Marinette asked smirking "What?" The blonde rolled his eyes. He suddenly felt a tug in his ear, Marinette was pulling him by his ear to the window. 2 second later she threw Adrien out of the window "Hope you can turn into chat noir fast enough!" Marinette yells out as she sees Adrien fall and say claws out.

The next day
Marinette's POV
I was sleeping peacefully dreaming about become crowned princess of China until I was woken up by shakes "MARI WAKE UP" I hear a voice yell, I groan in annoyance "What?!?" I yell "We have to go for fitting" I hear the voice say. I shoot up from my bed and go to my Enormous closet and pick out an outfit for today

We go downstairs to see everyone eating "Morning m- I mean your majesty" I said almost messing up "Good morning" my mom said she also whispered something in my ear "You have a fitting right after this and more to do Lara will give you and your cou...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We go downstairs to see everyone eating "Morning m- I mean your majesty" I said almost messing up "Good morning" my mom said she also whispered something in my ear "You have a fitting right after this and more to do Lara will give you and your cousins your schedule" my mom whispered I nod and turn around to see Adrien blushing. What did lila kiss him on the cheek or something. Eh. When I sat down to eat everyone was staring at me "Take a picture it'll last longer" I said annoyed that everyone was staring. It was creepy everyone turned to what they were doing. A few minutes late a few guards came in and blocked all the entrances I wonder what's that all about?.

Then Clara and Anna our stylist came in me, Chloe and Alya looked at each other "You guys already know what this means" i thought "Yup" we nodded to each other "RUN!" We all yelled the class looked at us like we were crazy. Fuck we forgot there were guards at each exit. There was only one thing to do "Scare me" I told alya "What?" She said "Scare me then I'll trigger my power" I whisper yell. Then I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Chloe smiling like an idiot. She shocked me with static from her hair. I then looked around and saw everyone was frozen, me and my cousins ran out but we for got my mom can't freeze. She got us and dragged us to the dressing room and everyone unfroze "NOOOOO!" Me and Chloe yell.