Damn I'm so lucky.

The three of us sat down and Janice smiled at us.

"You all want Cokes?" She asked us.

"Sure." We all nodded.

"I'll be back with those and then your waitress will be here." She then walked away to the kitchen. I watched her as she walked away.

"You are so in love." Trace said to me. I looked away from Janice to Trace. "The way you look at her shows it." He smiled at me.

"I do love her." I nodded.

"Have you told her?" He asked me.

"No." I shook my head.

"Why not?" Trace and James both groaned.

"Because we've been dating for a week!" I said.

"But she loves you too!" James said.

"How do you know that?" I asked him.

"She's my sister duh." He scoffed at me. "I know when she's in love." He added.

"I don't want to move to fast. This has to be perfect." I told them. "I care about her a lot. I've never felt like this about someone before." I smiled.

"You see that James?" Trace asked him.

"What, Trace?" James asked Trace.

"That's the look of love." Trace grinned at me.

"I guess it is." I smiled. Janice then came out from the kitchen with our drinks.

"Here you guys go." She set them all on the table.

"Thanks Babe." I smiled at her.

"Thanks Janice." Trace and James said.

"No problem, boys." She said to all of us but smiled at me. A older woman then walked up to our table. "I'll see you guys later." Janice then left our table.

"Hi my name is Marie and I'll be your waitress." The older woman said to us. We all then ordered and she left.

"So when is Janice moving out?" Trace asked me.

"Next week." I answered him.

She's already started to get the house ready. She cleared out her parents' things and put them in her old room. Then she put her bed and desk that was left in her old room into the master bedroom. With the help of me, of course. I'm going to miss seeing her everyday, but I'll somehow survive. I'll just distract myself with my music.

Speaking of my music, I've written five new songs since I began dating Janice. Something about her being in my life just makes it better. She gives me a reason to write.

She inspires me.

Every single day she does. Whether it's something she says or something she does. She's the reason I get up everyday.

"Earth to Justin." Trace said, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked him.

"I asked you if Janice is going to need help moving in." He told me.

"Oh, um I don't know. I think me, James, all of my parents and Janice might be enough help. I'll ask her and let her know though." I told him.

"Okay." He nodded and took a drink of his Coke.

"You ready for school to start?" I asked James.

"No." He frowned. He's going to be in fourth grade.