And Mula was coming with me. My mom said my dad was working late tonight thats why I chose tonight to go. I was not ready to see him still. My anger still hasn't left from how he treated me, like I wasn't his son...like I was some hood rat ass kid that was just doing bad.

The final bell rung and everybody jumpped up taking their test to the front and running out the door.

" Lets go bake " Marco says coming around the corner.

" Look who back " Zee says as Mrs. B was bent over at the water fountain. " I'd tear her ass up "

" Be my guest " I say watching her. She was beautiful, but I was done with that...I have someone who is the most beautiful thing to me.

" So i can hit her " He looked at me causing me to laugh. "You aint gon be mad ? "

" Be mad about you hitting who? " Mula asked coming up behind us.

I spun around wrapping my arms around her.

" He thinks he can pull you " I lie as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

" Yeah right, not on his best day " She rolled her eyes as I gave her a kisss.

" Yall ugly " Karmen tease.

" Thank you, hater "  I smiled.

" Ooh Cali yo eyebrow are on fleeek da'fuq! Who does them? " Kiki says stretching to touch Cali eyebrows who just starred at her.

" His unibrow is not on fleek, That nigga got a whole damn over grown calipiller across his forehead " Zee says. We was cracking up walking out.

" Maaaan, fuck you " Cali smacked his lips laughing to.

" Im dead " Mula says.

" You ready? " I asked.

" She knows im coming? " I nod my head. " Yeah, im ready then "

" Good " I let her go taking her bag and putting it on my shoulder. " Okay, we have things we need to do, Im going to holla at yall "

" Stoner session when you make it back to the crib" Zee says.

" If he makes it back to the crack house " Mula says.

" Fuck you, dont be talking about my house. Its mines " He huff, " And when you end up pregnant dont me crying why god, why me. "

I laughed and she looked at me making me stop.

" Whatever " They headed they way and her sister took her truck while I opened my door and let her into the passenger seat. i closed the door and put our bags into the back before going around to my side. We headed straight to my house.

" Im never gon get over how big this shit is " She says as we pulled in through the gate.

" Its okay, I have seen and been in bigger. The house we had in California was waaay bigger then this. That was my moms favorite "

" Maaan, yall got sick cash " She shook her head.

I parked the car and got out going over to her side and letting her out. She followed me up to the door and I pushed it open coming in. The smell of homemde food hit me hard and made my stomach growl.

" Mom " I call.

" Shaun " Des ran uo and hugged me. " I missed you "

" I missed you too, how ballet and piano? " I asked.