Chapter 10: Fight To Survive

Nichole's Pov.

I felt my back collide with the cold wall "Nichole!" Chris yelled as I sat on my knees "Wesker Stop!"I screamed as my eyes finally changed to the same as his. "You've changed." I spoke looking at him, glaring at him as he held a hand out "Join me, little rook" I slapped his hand away. "You are not the man, I caught feelings for back in 1998. Plus. I have a boyfriend" I stood up and kicked Wesker back as he looked at me shocked. "You will never control me, not like you're doing to him" I looked at Jay who was fighting Chris and Sheva.

-time skip-

The fight continued as we kept injecting Wesker, all I could think about was Leon. All I could think about was Home. I got up and Wesker and I started fighting hand to hand. Left hand, right hand, duck. I knocked his sunglasses off as he glared at me. "Chris Now!" I yelled as Chris injected him one last time. Wesker let out a scream and took off running as we chased him.

-time skip-

Wesker injected himself with Uroboros. He actually lost his damn mind. Bullets went flying as I saw a spot on his back, Chris punched a damn boulder. "What the hell" I started shooting the spot on Wesker's back soon he fell into the lava. "Chris!"He yelled as we sat in the helicopter. Sheva and Chris aimed Rockets at him.  I stared at him with eyes filled with sorrow as the flashbacks came pouring back. The meeting him for the first time, him helping me. Everything led to this moment.. "Little Rook! I'm Sorry. I love yo-" He got cut off by the rockets as he disappeared. Everything was moving in slow motion. He was about to admit his feelings? Why after all these years.. my brain played when he left R.P.D for the mission..

-FLASHBACK-
He smiled softly as he caressed my cheek. "If we do, end up losing contact with one another, Always remember to watch your six, and don't get knocked down and give up easily. Even if it feels like your only option, Get up and fight. Fight for your life and Fight for me" He spoke and pressed a kiss on my forehead. "I will Albie" I spoke as he pulled me into his chest again and gave me a tight hug before stepping away.
-END OF FLASHBACK-

I watched as he disappeared through smoke, I felt pain? Sorrow? Guilt? I needed to get home.. I glanced over to the unconscious Jay. As Sheva held a gun to his head "HEY" I shouted "No, Ma'am I have to bring him in alive" she glared at me "He worked with Wesker!" I glared at her.
"So did I, years ago." I huffed and leaned against the wall of the helicopter "Take us home Jill" I called out as she looked at me and nodded. Jay was asleep as I let my leg dangle off the side of the helicopter "Nichole, come here please. I don't want you hurting yourself" Chris spoke as I looked back and shook my head.

Chris's Pov
She's changed so much. She's now a badass that took down someone so much stronger than her. I messed up big time with her. But now she's in a relationship. I let out a sigh and watched Nichole as she soon sat in the seat, curling up to doze off. "Fuck..." I huffed out

-Small skip back to Nichole-
We finally made it back to America. We landed at the BSAA base and Commander Grant (Made it up) walked towards me "Miss.Chambers you have someone who'd love to see you" he spoke as I allowed him to hold Jay by his cuffs "I'm not going to run" Jay huffed in defeat as Grant tightened his grip. I looked away and saw Leon walking towards me "Leo!" I yelled and ran to him.

I jumped into his arms as he placed a kiss on my lips

I jumped into his arms as he placed a kiss on my lips. "Oh Butterfly" he huffed and tightly held me. I felt tears fall as I buried my head into his neck. "I missed you, Leo.." I huffed out sadly. He tightened his grip. "I missed you, Butterfly" he soon sat me down as Commander Grant and Chris walked to me. My back was against Leon's chest. "Miss.Chambers?" He called out "Yes? Commander?" I asked as he looked at me "I want you to Join the B.S.A.A"he spoke as I shook my head "I'm going to have to decline that offer. I enjoy my government job with the President,
Especially when I'm home with my partner" I spoke as he looked at me "Butterfly this could change everything" Chris spoke and looked at me "I'm good. Don't call me that"I glared at him. "Leon?" I looked up to see a pissed off Leon. "Shall we go home?" I asked as he nodded as I grabbed Jay. We soon left.

-Small Skip-
I sat on the couch as I watched Jay try and learn his viruses. "He injected me you know" I looked at him "What do you mean?" I asked

"Wesker injected me with Uroboros. He said he found the perfect blood and user for it. I don't want to use it for bad" he spoke as I looked at him.

"Believe it or not. The entire time you knew me, I've had the viruses in my blood. Since Raccoon City. I will help you get stronger. For good" I spoke as Leo walked in with a glass of jack for me and a non alcoholic drink for Jay. "One day at a time, we have to fight to survive. The BSAA will kill us if they knew"

It started a new journey. For Jay and Nichole. How will they continue life?

//AN: Sorry for the shorter chapter than normal. I promise the next chapter will be better!\\