Chapter 3: The Spaniards Riot.

//A/N: Some lines will be from the original Resident Evil 4, and some will be from the Remake! I just beat it not long ago//

Leon's POV.

I watched as Nichole reloaded her gun, a bandaged was on her side from the attack earlier, after dealing with one set of them, we dealt with what seemed like six of them. I couldn't believe after six years, I finally had the courage to ask her out. She cautiously scanned around each corner, just in case those hostile locals. We finally made it to a village, which I'm guessing is Pueblo. As soon as we entered Hunnigan called and informed us of some things.

-small skip-

Nicholes pov.

After Leon looked at the Spaniards through his binoculars ,we decided it was safer to take a trail to try and loop around the villagers. I leaned my back against a barn like structure, as I peered around the corner and tried to count how many of them there are. "There are so many of them..." I muttered under my breath as I grabbed a rock. "What are you thinking butterfly?"Leon asked, as I looked at him "When they get distracted, run to the house right there "I stated, motioning over to the house that was on my right. "Don't get hurt."Leon whispered as I smirked "Never, Don't forget to get her" I spoke, pointing at the female villager. As I soon moved to the other side of the barn and threw the rock as hard as I could as I saw it, collide to the barn wall next to the cow. The villagers all rushed over to investigate the noise as Leon ran to the house and killing the woman. As we soon ran into an open house. That alerted the villagers.

-tiny skip-

After the villagers got alerted, we soon heard a tour of a chainsaw. "Great Chainsaw"Leon groaned as he pushed the dresser in front of the door as I pushed a bookshelf in front of the boarded window, afterwards I ran upstairs and saw a shotgun. "Leo!!" I screamed to him as he ran upstairs as I tossed him the shotgun and the ammunition that followed close to it. "Focus on the chainsaw, I'll focus on the others." I spoke as he nodded "How much ammo, do you have?" Leo asked as I sighed "One in the chamber, eleven in the clip and bout twenty-four that I'm carrying. I got this Leo" I spoke as I knocked over the ladder behind me and flipped out the window. "AYE! Over here!" I screamed at them as all the villagers focused on me, including the chainsaw.

-time skip (bell rung) -

After the bell rung and the Spainards left, I let out a huff and reloaded my gun with what I had left of handgun ammo. I saw the gash on my thigh from the pitchfork. "Nichole?!" Leon yelled for me as I pushed myself up from the floor. "Hey! Up here!" I yelled down to him as he quickly ran up the ladder. "Hey there" I chuckled at him as he saw the wound and pulled out the first aid spray and then wrapped bandage around my thigh. "Hop on" He spoke as he ushered to his back "Alright?" I questioned and hopped onto his back. Next thing I know is he jumped from the top of the tower. "Oh Okay. We doing that now?" I laughed out and he chuckled. "C'mon" He placed me down as we continued our journey.

-time skip meeting Luis-

Leon's Pov.
I came too with my hands above my head "Oh what the fuck.." I yanked the chain down. "Hey, Stop it" I heard a man's voice behind me as I stood up. My first thought was where the fuck was Butterfly. "Oye, Yanqui, got a name?" He asked as I looked over "Leon" I stated looking at the contraption "Quiet type, eh? I'm Luis Serra, and guess you, me picked the wrong spot to vacation, eh?" He joked I ignored him and moved towards the wall. "Hey, Stop it! You move, I move- and I'm beat up enough as it is!" He spoke as I looked at him. I looked up and started pulling down on the chain as Luis finally caught on to what I was doing. "I can see your thinking" as I turned around and tried to break the mechanism. "My guess you're here looking for someone?" He asked as I pulled again. "One more guess, Maybe some missing senorita?" I stopped and looked at him "A young girl?" I yanked the chain and brought Luis closer to me. "Start talking now."

-small skip-

I heard a set of footsteps walking into the room as Luis hissed "Again!?" we had the chain ready as I saw her. My butterfly. "No! Don't attack!" I spoke yanking the chain back from Luis. "Leo. Thank god.." She huffed grabbing the key from the dead body and uncuffing us. I wrapped my arms around her figure and pulled her into a tight hug. "Uh. Leo. I need to be able to breathe" She laughed softly as I kissed her head. "I'm Sorry. I had no idea what happened to you." I spoke as she looked at me "I'm fine. They didn't hurt me. I got away when the big brute came in and took you and him away" She said pointing towards Luis. "Hello, I'm Luis Serra" She nodded "Nichole" with that Luis ran off and I had to regain my gear.

-small skip- Nichole's Pov.

After we ran through the canyon, and got another item of jewelry. We made it to house. "Hold up Butterfly ,look" I turned around to see Leon as he tossed a small bass at me as I dropped it "Jesus fuck!" I jumped back as he laughed "You got scared of a- "he tried to speak through his laughter "You got scared by a fish!" He finished as I laughed out. As we walked through the house this tall man walked forward, he towered over me and Leon. Chief Mendez, that's the guys name soon kicked me in the stomach as my back slammed against the wall as he picked up Leon by the throat, choking him "You have the blood of us" his voice echoed through the house as I rolled to one knee pulling out my pistol and shot him in the leg as he threw Leon. Leon soon got up and ran to my side as I gripped my rib area and coughed. "Butterfly, are you okay?!" He asked frantically as I softly chuckled, and stood to my feet. "Yeah, just gonna have a bruises here and there" I stated as we continued on our journey.

-small skip-
Leon and I were on a boat now and we got attached to a river monster. Del Lago. "You steer,I'll throw" I spoke grabbing the harpoon. One after another, we finally killed it as he floated to the bottom, the bloody water in front of us. "Butterfly?" Leon asked tiredly. I took a deep breath and glanced over to a now unconscious Leon. "Shit.." I huffed and sat down and laid his head on my lap. My back against the side of the boat. "Don't you worry Leo...I'll be here to protect you"

-3 hours later (Original was 6 remake is 3)-

Leon finally came too as we got in contact with Hunnigan "Sorry roost" I apologized "I'm just glad you two are alright, condor two" I smiled softly as we continued to look for Ashley.