Chapter 8:Mission Accomplished.

Nichole's Pov.

I ran from Leon I didn't want him to see a monster like me I couldn't allow it... I hated myself as I growled and punched a guys head

🎶And I said, hello Satan, I, I believe it's time to go. Me and the devil, walking side by side🎶

I felt my eyes vibrate "No!" I shouted and snapped a guys neck with my knees as I ran and ran further and further away from Leon as I landed in a corridor with cells as I saw Leon "Leo!" I shouted and tried to run forward as I collapsed as he ran to me"Butterfly!" as I coughed up blood as he rubbed my back "I will get a cure if its the last thing I do!"He picked me up on his back and we ran he killed the regenerator as we fought the gandos "Fuck Galting Gun"Leon sat me down and ran to fight him as I sat on the table and shot a couple people as they ran by as a plaga came out and scratched my shoulder "Fuckin hell"I hissed as I groaned in pain as I killed it and waited for Leon as I loaded my gun and waited for Leon as he ran to me "Come on I got the door opened "he helped me up as I coughed up blood even more than last time as I walked and I finally stopped coughing "Butterfly come on!"Leon spoke as I ran after him .
-Time Skip+ //Re4 Remake Version\\
We finally found Ashley, she was passed out on a bed. Leon gave her the suppressant that Luis gave us, he sat down as I felt weak. Did the parasite finally defeat the virus? I sat next to Leon as I felt my body shift into his lap. "butterfly?" He asked as he saw the black veins appearing on my body. I felt his warm hand on my cold face and heard the slide on his pistol as he checked his gun. (one hand check 🤌) I soon passed out.
-Skip-
I came to from Leon softly messing with my hair. "cmon butterfly" he spoke as we continued.

Next thing I know, Leon is carrying Ashley because she passed out. Saddler is causing us to get worse..a lot faster than we thought. "The lab is this way..." I huffed out as we continued to walk. We finally made it to the lab and got the parasite out of Ashley..Leon and I hit the floor...
-Dream-
I was in a kitchen, I heard the front door open then close. "Butterfly? I'm home!" Leon called out as I looked down as I saw a swollen pregnant belly... W-What..? "In the kitchen!" I called out as Leon walked into the kitchen "How are they treating you?" He asked, kneeling to my stomach. "Besides, not allowing me to eat. Pretty okay. They allowed me to sleep" I laughed out. This isn't real.. Saddler is doing this.. I felt a sharp pain shoot through my body. "Three more months baby" Leon smiled up at me. "I'm ready to hold them" Leon kissed my stomach and stood up. "I love-"
(bold is dream, regular is reality)

I felt my body tense up as I screamed loudly, my eyes soon opened as I glanced around "Ashley..Leon?" I called out "Leon, her eyes" Ashley spoke, I knew she saw the red eyes..as I squinted my eyes due to the brightness of the lights

"I hope it's a boy, so he can look like you" I spoke laughing, as Leon shook his head "I want it to be a girl, so I can have my queen and my princess" Leon chuckled out as he kissed me softly.
Soon a bright light engulfed the image before me..

"Nichole!" Ashley yelled shaking me"Please wake up, I need you!" she yelled again as my eyes shot open. A loud gasp echoed the room. "What the  fuck.." I huffed our as she hugged me "Thank god.." I patted her back. "I thought I lost you.." she said with tears in her eyes. I glanced at her and chuckled "Leon could've saved you, without Me" I smiled weakly as she helped me up.  "I bet he could, but I need the both of you" she smiled softly.

-Time skip-_
Leon shot saddler with the rocket as he dropped along with the rocket along with me I felt so weak...
"Baby" Leon called out as I turned around holding a baby? "In the nursery, feeding Declan" I called out as Leon walked in a huge smile appeared on his face..

"Baby!"I Heard Leon shout "Nichole! Please! "Ashley yelled and patted me on the cheek as I woke up as I looked at her "Im alright" I huffed as we ran and saw the jet ski as we all got on. "Hang On Sweetheart"I felt the cool water hit my warm face I had to be running a fever.
"High Tide!!"Ashley screamed as Leon picked up the speed as we got out of there, the island blew up as we all watched it burn. Ashley stuck her hand out and felt the rain.
-time skip-
"I could put a good word into my father and put you and Nichole on my detail"Ashley spoke as Leon laughed. "You don't need me, maybe a course in knife safety. But you'll be fine" Leon spoke looking down at me, who was curled up in front of him. (mind you she is shorter than Leon so he could see) "Let's get you home, then mission accomplished" with that we left the horrors of Saddler.. and that entire place behind us.. Saddler was gone.. Salazar was gone.. Krauser..

The horrors of the mission was going to haunt us.. just like Raccoon City. But what matter the most was Ashley was safe and we were going home.

-time skip-

We finally hit American soil as we walked into the White House. I soon made my way to the Oval Office, I knocked on the door and saw the President pacing "Mr.Graham, sir?" I called out. As he stopped and looked at me. "You're back?! Hunnigan said she lost contact with you and Leon!" He spoke, worry written over his face. "Our coms were hacked by the enemy. But that's besides the point. Baby Eagle is home safely" I spoke as Ashley walked into the office. "Ashley!" He screamed as she ran to him "I'm home, daddy" she cried into his shoulder as he hugged her tightly. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I saw Leon. "Hey, Ashley" I spoke as she looked at me "Yeah Nichole?"

Wait

For

It

"Now, It's Mission Accomplished. Welcome home, darling"