Chapter 18: Love is an Odd Drug (Part 2 of 2)(Full Lemon)

(Disclaimer: I don't know if I used the song for this chapter in another chapter or another book. But, this is Isabelle's and mine's song so it's perfect for the last chapter. Also, it'll become useful shortly also shoutout to Gary B. Lucas for making this cover. I'm not as talented as this guy. Also, a lot of songs will be used throughout this chapter because it's prom and there is a lot of music. Also, I will be using Isabelle's real name this chapter and I probs won't use my name but you get the picture.)

Pure and Isabelle interlock arms together as they walk towards the crowd of people. They are cheering for them. They all heard of the heroes of the school from their tyranny. Pure and Isabelle being apart of that group.

The host of prom goe up to the stage and taps on the mic. "Well, that was certainly an entrance by a student. I'm not gonna question it. Anyways, Welcome _______ High School students. We're about to begin prom of 2019. The first song up was a special request from Pure Placebo. He wishes to sing it for her loved one. Pure come on up here!" Pure kisses Isabelle on the cheek as he walks up to the stage and people cheering for him as he hops up on stage. He smiles as he grabs the mic. "What's up, guys?" People cheer. "This song means a lot to me because every time I hear it I think about my loving girlfriend. She's always been there for me and helped me through my toughest times. I may not be the most normal person in the world but thanks for sticking up with my shit. I thank you, Isabelle Quinn" Everyone looks to Isabelle as she smiles and has a few tears in her eyes. Pure smiles as he sits down on the stool near him and grabs his guitar. He pulls the mic towards him. He starts to play and sings into the mic.

(Play the music now.)

La, la
La, la, la, la
La, la
La, la, la

I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you
And I, I like the way, you're such a star
But that's not why I love you, hey

Do you feel,
Do you feel me,
Do you feel what I feel too
Do you need,
Do you need me,
Do you need me

You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you, just you
Yeah the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you

La, la
La, la, la, la
La, la
La, la, la
I like the way you misbehave
When we get wasted
But that's not why I love you
And how you keep your cool when I am complicated
But that's not why I love you, hey

Do you feel,

Do you feel me,
Do you feel what I feel too
Do you need,
Do you need me,
Do you need me

People start putting up lighters or well flashlights and start waving them in the air slowly.

You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
And I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you, just you
Yeah the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you

Yeah, oh, oh, oh,
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Even though we didn't make it through
I am always here for you
Yeah,

Oh you're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you, just you
Now the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you

La la, la la la la (oh, oh)
La la, la la la la (that's why I love you)
La la, la la la la (oh, oh)
La la, la la la la (that's why I love you)

(Music should cut around here)

Pure sits his guitar down. Everyone starts clapping and cheering. Some are crying but Isabelle is probably crying the most. She moves towards the front of the crowd and Pure sees her and he smiles and jumps down as they meet paths. "Beautiful as ever Pure..." Isabelle smiles as she lets her tears go. Pure smiles and grabs his red handkerchief out of his pocket and wipes her tears away. "I love you, Isabelle... I always will." Isabelle smiles as they hug. They walk back to their friends where Jonah, his girlfriend Tessa, Kierstyn, Joy, and her boyfriend Justin is now with them. "Hey, guys?" Jonah, Kierstyn, Joy look at them. Jonah smirks and Kierstyn runs and hugs both of them. "I heard you to were in that fight. I heard you guys got hurt." Pure smiles. "We're fine. I'm probably the only one that got truly hurt." Jonah walks up to him with disbelief. "I got hurt too you know? I'm glad you're back Pure." Jonah and Pure bro hug.