Decision

"Eren, be careful, you're-"

"Mikasa, stop! I can take care of myself okay? I don't need you to look after me" Eren cut her off angrily "why do you do this? don't you believe that I'm strong enough?"

"Eren, I just want to make sure you don't die..." She said looking down
"I'm not gonna die Mikasa. Stop acting like I'm your little brother" he snapped. Mikasa nodded and stayed away from Eren.

❁❁❁

"Are you okay Mikasa?" Jean asked her during dinner. she sat alone, whilst Eren sat with Armin and all their friends, except for Jean, who was now sitting by her side

"I'm fine Jean." she said with a sad smile

"Don't lie to me Mikasa." he said placing his plate on the table. "Is this about Eren?" he asked softly.

"I said I'm fine Jean." she said coldly

"Mikasa, you're not fine. I can see it in your eyes, you're upset."

"Jean, I can assure you that I am completely and utterly fine. I don't need any help." She then stood up, and left to her bedroom quietly, not bothering anyone, except for Jean and Eren, who had been watching her the whole time.

"You know Eren, she really cares about you." Armin told him.

"I know Armin, I really care about her too, it's just that-"

"You better show her that you care, because one day, she's gonna stop trying." Armin said brightly.

Eren stood up and went to Mikasa's bedroom. He really cared about her, and he needed to show her that. He walked fast, anxiously. He got to her room. the door was closed, and you could hear sniffling.

Mikasa was crying.

Eren opened the door quietly, not making any noise. She was resting her head on Jean's shoulder crying silently. He was stroking her beautiful black hair and comforting her. Eren's jaw clenched, his body went stiff.

"I don't want to lose him Jean.." She sniffled.

"Eren might not be here for you" he said lifting her head from his shoulder. "But I am." he leaned in, but she stayed still. He cupped her wet cheeks and she closed her eyes. She also started to lean in, until their lips met. it was slow, and despite Mikasa being sad about Eren, it felt good to be with someone that cared about her. Eren wouldn't take this anymore. he cleared his throat catching their attention.

"Go away Jaeger" Jean said arrogantly

"I came to talk to Mikasa, but I feel like I'm interrupting something. I'll come back later." He said calmly

"You came to talk to me?" she asked

"Yeah, I did Mikasa, but it looks like you're already taken care of."
Eren was angry. He really liked Mikasa, and he thought she felt the same way.

"She is. I can assure you. Just go away." Jean said, getting up into a threatening position to Eren.
Mikasa also got up, just to stand between them.
"Jean, let me talk to Eren, please" she begged him. He glared at Eren and looked back at her. he sighed and nodded. She kissed his cheek and he left with a look of triumph on his face.

~*~

A/N:
Hey :)
I was in the mood for writing, so I decided to write this little SNK fanfic. I think it's gonna be 4/5 chapters long so yeah, hope you enjoyed :)

Vote? Maybe? Please?
Unicorns (◕‿◕❁)