Senku, Yuzuriha, And Taiju With Gushing S/O HCS

Start from the beginning

It was after school, and s/o was in the clubroom frantically searching through their bag.

"Yea, you left it in my bag."

"I did? Thank God! You're the best Senku!" they ran up to him, placing a quick kiss to his cheek.

He tried to keep his blush under control and he nodded.

"Hey, s/o?"

"Yea??"

"Thanks for all of the things you've done for me."

S/o stopped what they were doing as they looked at him with a blush. "Well, of course, it's no problem. But where is this coming from?"

Senku cracked his neck, searching for the right words.

"S/o... what I'm trying to say is that... I love you,"

Hehe... as I've said for the 10 billionth time, Yuzuriha is soft babey....

I feel like Yuzuriha would be that one person everyone knows and loves because she's so nice and kind and good and- you get the point.

You know how she's the club leader for the Arts and Crafts club?? All of the members love her!! So I mean, they are totally willing to listen to s/o gush about Yuzuriha.

Yuzuriha had excused herself in order to get more supplies from the storeroom.

"Oh my gosh, Yuzuriha is the cutest thing ever."

"I know s/o, you say that every single day. Is there a day where you don't say that?"

"I know but... she's just so amazing and creative!!"

"Yes, I get it s/o-"

"No!! You need to hear about how great she is!!"

Yuzuriha had made her way back to the room when she heard loud voices coming from it. Had something happened while she was gone? She peered through the crack of the door and say her s/o standing on the table, holding a broom to their mouth like a microphone, as the other club members watched in amazement.

"You see everyone, Yuzuriha is literally a sunflower. When she smiles it is as bright as the sun. AND," s/o said emphasizing the 'and,' "she is prettier than any flower in the world."

"Well that's nice but-"

S/o furiously lifted their finger to their lips and emitted a loud "SHHHHH!!!!"

"Anyway, do you guys see how creative she is?? In a second she can create the most fashionable clothes!! And look around you!!," s/o gestured to the artistic designs on the walls and floors, "who do you think painted and came up with this? It was the love of my life, Yuzuriha Ogawa!!! And!!! Do you know how kind and sweet she is? She always helps people when they need help and is always willing you help you perfect your craft skills! And-"

S/o stopped as they saw Yuzuriha standing at the door with a blush on her face.

"YUZURIHHAAAA!!!"

S/o jumped off the table and ran to her, squeezing her body in a tight hug. "I missed you soooo much!"

"She's only been gone for 5 minutes..." one of the club members sighed.

"S-s/o..." Yuzuriha gently smiled as she patted their hair. Her heart squeezed and pounded against her chest because of s/o's cuteness.

"I love you, s/o..." Yuzuriha murmured softly. The club members looked up, astonished. S/o looked up with a huge grin on their face.

"I LOVE YOU TOOOOO!!!!!"

Anyway!! Taiju was like, mindblown (I've been using that word too much) when s/o accepted his confession. He'd been harboring feelings for them for so long... and he was really surprised when s/o said the magic words back to him.

"Actually... Taiju... I like you too!"

Ok... before I go on I have to say Taiju has to be like, the best boyfriend ever!! Always supporting his s/o in whatever they do and just... uwu.

Taiju was practically running to his s/o's last period class. School had just ended and he was eager to see his s/o again. He skidded to a halt and stopped in front of the open classroom door.

"Why are you even dating that meathead?"

"Because I love him."

Taiju frowned as he watched the scene unfold in front of him.

"He's not even good at anything-"

"I am going to stop you right there. Taiju is an amazing person."

"Oh really? How in the world is someone like him-"

"Taiju is good at plenty of things, ok? He's always right by my side. Whenever I'm feeling down or sad, he knows what to do to make me feel like myself again. He may seem dense at times, but he can easily read my feelings and knows exactly how to care for me. Taiju always picks me up and spins me around..." s/o began to get off-topic as they gushed about him.

"Taiju always has a good attitude about everything. He's always so positive and that makes me happy too. He's goodnatured and has a beautiful heart-" s/o stopped as they noticed Taiju standing at the doorway.

"Taiju! You're here!"

"Yea..." Taiju oddly walked over to s/o, quickly taking their hand in his and shooting a look at the bullies. S/o stuck their tongue out at them as she pulled Taiju out of the classroom.

"It's been a nice little chat, but as you can see, I have to go."

They quickly exited the school as s/o sighed. "You saw that didn't you-" s/o did not get to finish their sentence as Taiju screamed.

"S/O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs as he effortlessly picked s/o up and spun them around in the air.

"OHHHHHHH!!!!! S/O!!!!" he put them down and kept screaming.

"T-Taiju! You can stop screaming my name now!"

"S/O..... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" he screamed out again, engulfing them in a bone-crushing hug.

"Taiju..." s/o said softly, caressing his hair as they smiled. They pulled him down to their level and pecked him on the lips.

"I love you too!"