Gen, Chrome, and Senku Cuddling HCS

CUDDLES FOR DAYS. WILL NOT LET GO. He wraps his arms around s/o and snugly buries his face into the crook of s/o's shoulder or chest.

He prefers to be the big spoon, but secretly likes being the little spoon once in a while. It makes him feel loved.

Tangles his legs with s/o's so they can never leave. If there is no blanket, he drapes his purple haori thing over the both of them. He ends up keeping it all for himself in the end though.

"Gen.. move! It's time to get up!"

"Mhmm.. yea.. five more minutes.."

Being a mentalist, Gen knows exactly what to say to convince s/o to cuddle longer.

The only way Gen can be separated from s/o is if Senku and the others physically drag him off you. Even when you're separated, during the day he just sorta.. clings to s/o and wraps his arms around them.

There are days when Senku has to send s/o and Gen out of the lab because Gen doesn't want to do anything but cuddle with s/o. After a long cuddling session and a bit of coaching from s/o, he'll be back in business.

Loves when s/o runs their fingers through his hair when they are cuddling.

He likes whispering sweet nothings and "I love you's" into his s/o's ears to fluster them.

Gen often had trouble sleeping. (do you see those bags lmao) But all of that changed when he first cuddled with s/o. S/o ushered him to lay down next to them and wrapped their arms around him. S/o whispered "Sweet dreams, love" and bOY he was knocked out as soon as you said that.

He doesn't even know how it happens. As soon as he feels s/o's warmth around him, he feels his eyelids get droop and boom, he's asleep.

On days where s/o falls asleep before him, he likes watching their cute expressions shift while they're sleeping and brushes their hair out of their face.

He just gets really soft and uwu.

CHROME IS SUCH A DORK, OMG. Like, he'll really want to cuddle with s/o but the poor cutie doesn't know how to bring it up.

He has the perfect plan, at the end of the day when he finished all his work, he's going to cuddle with you. Everything is going fine, and he meets you at the usual spot where he asked you out.

"S/o!!" he yells, excited to see them.

"Chrome!" s/o calls back, running up to him and hugging him. "I missed you.." s/o mumbles into his chest.

Cue Chrome's heart pounding out of his chest. S/o was too cute..

He shakily wraps his arms around them back.

"Me too, s/o..."

Nothing could ruin this moment, and its the perfect time to ask them if they want to cud-

"Oii, lovebirds! I need your help again Chrome!"

Both Chrome and s/o nearly jump out of their skin. S/o pulls away from Chrome reluctantly.

Cue Chrome mentally sighing. "Coming.." he says begrudgingly. But he'll try again tomorrow right??

Every time he tries to initiate it, something keeps interrupting it. First, Senku called him to help him with some science stuff. Then, Magma called him to help him go mining. This time s/o had to go because Yuzuriha asked them to help make clothes.

He's had it!! He's going to cuddle with s/o no matter what it takes.

It's the end of a long day, Chrome is bone tired. Every part of his body aches and he barely has energy because of Senku's slave driving. But he feels a little better when he sees s/o.

"Chrome?! Are you ok??"

"Mhmm.. yea.. tired.." he collapses in s/o's arms.

Eventually, he ends up in s/o's house on their futon with a hot tea next to him. "Chrome? You should go back to sleep."

"S/o..? Why are you sleeping on the floor..?"

"Because you're using the bed?"

"Come here.." he mumbles, his head still foggy from tiredness.

He feels s/o's warmness as they sit next to him. "Yes?"

He pulls s/o down onto the bed and immediately wraps his arms around them.

"C-chrome?"

"Cuddle."

"Cuddle?"

"Mhm." He tightens his grip on s/o.

Chrome is also a clingy type. His grip is really tight so s/o isn't going anywhere soon. He manages to hold every part of s/o's body when cuddling. Can be both little or big spoon, he loves both positions.

Ends up apologizing if he accidentally suffocates s/o.

Just hold him, please. 

Senku is the least affectionate out of the three, and the least likely to want to cuddle. But that doesn't mean he'll never cuddle with his s/o.

Cuddling with Senku just happens naturally, and most of the time its just Senku's arm thrown around s/o's body. S/o face is in his chest and his free hand is holding s/o's hand.

He doesn't really care about the big or little spoon. He just likes that he's close to his s/o.

Likes watching s/o fall asleep. Oddly, just looking at s/o's face calms him down. He knows you'll always be there.

Even though these lovey dovey moments are rare, Senku cherishes them a lot.

A lot of the time, s/o and Senku would cuddle through the night but when s/o wakes up he'll already be gone to start a new day full of science.

If s/o is feeling touch-starved they'll have to let Senku know lmao.

Even though Senku isn't that big on physical affection, just remember he loves you a lot ok?