Gen, Senku, and Tsukasa Taking Care of Sick S/O HCS

Gen would lowkey be pretty concerned about his s/o. He wouldn't show it, but he will. After all, it's the freaking stone world! A simple cut or scrape that becomes infected could be deadly.

He would definitely go to Senku for help. Is there any medicine or pain killer he could make to alleviate s/o's pain? If there is, he would ask Senku to make it. If they didn't have the ingredients, Gen WILL go to the depths of the Earth to find them. Even if he has no help, Gen will find the ingredients for s/o's medicine. because he loves them immensely.

Gen would desperately want to cuddle with s/o, but he knows he can't get sick either. He would try to stay with them as much as possible, and at least hold their hand and play with their hair. He would let s/o braid his hair too, and he ends up having to proudly walk around with his hair styled.

He would tell them stories and about the latest invention of science. If he has to go, he would leave his purple haori for them. When he received it back, it had s/o's scent and it made it blush a lot and he refuses to wash it.

He would attempt to make chicken soup for s/o but end up failing. Everyone in Ishigami Village would smell a burnt scent wafting around and then see Gen almost set the entire place on fire. He ends up asking Francois to make the soup instead.

He would feed it to s/o, no buts. He loved to see their blushing face as he teased "Open up, here comes the choo choo train!"

So, we all know Senku is the science man, right? He has all of the science stored in his head, so he knows exactly how to make a pain killer. He'll really want to make it for his s/o, but what about the other plans? He knows the others are counting on him, and where would he find the time to find the ingredients for it?

Luckily, his amazing friends Taiju, Yuzuriha, Chrome, and the rest of them got him covered. They found the ingredients and boom, Senku makes the medicine. Francois makes him a chicken soup as well.

Sadly no cuddling, Senku would never risk getting sick as well. But trust me when he says he cares.

S/o wasn't expecting to see him for a while and was pleasantly surprised to see him. Senku cracked the back on his neck awkwardly and shoved the pill in front of his s/o and sets the bowl of soup on the side of s/o's futon.

"Senku, you made a pill for me? Even though you're so busy with the other plans?" s/o would say.

"Kukuku, well.. I would have had to make it eventually because other people would get sick too." Senku would try to hide the fact that he was truly worried about you by passing it off as nothing.

"You're so cute, Senku!" s/o giggles. Senku would slightly blush but smile and turn around.

"I hope this teaches you to be more careful and wear warm clothes when it's cold out blockhead," he would scold s/o and begin walking out the door."

"Wait Senku!" s/o calls. Senku turns around in question.

"Aren't you going to feed me the soup like a real lover would??" s/o teases.

Senku: *sighs*

As I've said before, Tsukasa is a big ol' teddy bear when he truly loves someone. 100% soft I tell ya. So when his s/o becomes sick he becomes even more caring and attentive.

I think this would hit home to Tsukasa as his little sister was horribly sick before. He would never let that happen to you.

Did I mention that Tsukasa is lowkey a great cook? Having to live with only him and his Mirai was pretty tough. He had to take of her, which included cooking. So yea, 100% Tsukasa would make a bomb chicken soup with some nice honey tea for his s/o.

S/o won't have to lift a muscle. All he wants them to do is rest. He will take the time to do everything s/o would usually do. If s/o is stressed about any problems he would take care of them and let s/o relax. If s/o claims they are too tired to eat, he will immediately start feeding you himself. "You need to keep your energy up," he says.

The strength of Tsukasa's immune system is practically off the charts, so he would have no problem staying and cuddling with his s/o. Anything they want! Plays with s/o's hair to calm them down and de-stress them.

S/o tells Tsukasa to talk to them more because they claim that his voice is "ASMR material." He chuckles at this and gives lots of head pats.

If someone is bothering you, he would glare at them aggressively totally ask them to leave. If they didn't, time to unleash the wrath of the lion.

Are s/o's pillows fluffed properly? Do they need more blankets? Are they cold? Do they need a pain killer? Love? Cuddles? Kisses? Tsukasa will deliver!

Anyway, Tsukasa is 100% boyfriend material and will love and take care of you forever.