Kissing HCS For Kinro and Ginro

Ginro lives for his s/o's kisses. One of the only things keeping him going is his s/o's amazing kisses. If s/o and Ginro sleep together, he will not get up until s/o gives him a smooch. Kinro can try and drag him out of bed but he won't move until he gets a kiss from s/o!

KISSES WHILE CUDDLING. S/o would be trying to sleep but Ginro would wake them up at all hours of the night for kisses lmao.

So you know how there are good morning and goodnight kisses? So, of course, Ginro asks for those kisses, but he makes up these half-assed names to get more kisses.

"S/o-chan, its time for my good afternoon kiss! S/o-swannn, can I get my lunchtime kiss now? S/o-chwaannn, now it's time for my "I finished training" kiss!"

Would call his s/o a bunch of sweet nicknames for his kisses.

Throughout the entire day, Ginro will be twirling around his s/o asking for kisses. He is kinda a perv anyway lol. There is not a day where yall don't kiss.

Kisses with Ginro would be really soft and loving, that's what he likes the best. Kiss him and then praise and give him words of encouragement, he'll probably start crying and hug s/o really tight.

Ginro loves being kissed everywhere. He loves all kisses. On the forehead, brow, cheek, ear, hand, lips, he lives for any kind of kiss from his s/o. JUST KISS HIM ALREADY.

He really loves when his s/o cups his cheek or runs their hands through his hair while kissing. It automatically relaxes him and leans into s/o's embrace.

Even though he does love s/o's kisses, he'll be really shy to initiate them. He could be in the middle of training and he thinks of kissing his s/o and his face reddens and steam comes out of his ears.

On days Ginro is feeling more courageous, his go-to place is s/o's lips. They are just so soft and comforting and when he feels s/o kiss back he just goes uwu...

Honestly, physical affection overall is a must if you want to be in a romantic relationship with Ginro. He needs a s/o that can make him feel loved and wanted, and to reassure him that he's strong in his own way and that he's not a coward.

Whenever s/o kisses him, he feels instantly rejuvenated and can practically do anything. The first time this happened was when he refused to train anymore and then s/o kissed him and he was back in tip-top shape. Everyone in the village was flabbergasted.

Whenever you kiss in public, everyone just kinda, uh, watches awkwardly because how did Ginro of all people get a s/o?? Especially, a s/o that kisses him so much??

Honestly, why would you not want to kiss Ginro? Do you not see how soft he looks? Kiss the babey, please. I mean I would kiss him in a heartbeat lmao.

So, Kinro is not too big on kissing, but that doesn't mean he hates it. HE LOVES IT.

But like, he's not really into PDA. So kisses are usually in private where it's only him and s/o. This is how kissing with Kinro can happen:

S/o: *kisses Kinro*

Kinro:

S/o: *still smooching*

Kinro:

Kinro: has a straight face but blushing INTENSELY AND HEART IS GOING BOOM BOOM BOOM

Like, babey is so awkward and doesn't know what to do?? He loves s/o so so much but he's just... please help him.

Also consider: KISS HIS SCAR. Imagine yall about to go to sleep, and s/o kisses his scar so gently, Kinro is thankful that is dark so s/o can't see his massive blush.

Even though he's awkward he can initiate a kiss. His go-to is usually on the cheek or forehead. Kinro is probably taller than s/o, so he just kinda leans down, caresses a handful of their hair and plants a kiss.

When he drops a kiss on the lips, it's usually when he was really worried about s/o or he really missed them (not that he would admit that, of course.) He would pull s/o into his strong embrace and kiss them with all of the feelings he was having. Everyone's just like.. wow.. Kinro has really grown up.

He gets really embarrassed when someone brings up s/o and him kissing. And would probably deny it to his death lmao.

Also, he'd really dig it if s/o rests their head on his chest and kiss it. Like, not even in a sexual way, just kiss his chest lovingly. Headcanon that Kinro is really proud of his muscles?? Cuz goddamn those pecs-

As said before, Kinro, according to Ginro, has a permanent angry face. This is not true when he's kissing s/o. His face softens and he looks very calm and at peace.

What are you doing? Go kiss him already!!