Some Family Friends Surprise me.

Depuis le début

I walked into the village and we walked around see if any thing was suspicious. so far there was nothing. We walked down one allay and ont a street. I lokked down on the ground and I saw something that caught my eye. I got on one knee and I noticed it was blood.

Akumaru jumped off Kiba's head and started sniffing it. I touched it and it was dry like it has been there awhile.

"Do youand want to know what happened?" Someone said and walked up to me. I stood up and dusted the dirt off of me.

"What happened was a girl was attacked and probably was killed right there," a boy about my age said. I got to thinking and realized he was talking about me.

"That girl wasn't killed,"I said.

"How do you now?" he said.

"Because that girl is me!" I said and his eyes went wide.

"That was you, so that means your're the reason Luke has been running of and ditching his friends for," he said. I was about to say something but someone called his name and he waved as he ran away. I looked down at the ground and I clenched my fist in anger and walked off.

A few hours went by and everyone wanted to get ice cream. I sat on a bench next time Kiba and Akumaru. Akumaru was siting between me and Kiba chewing on a bone. we sat there alittle while after we were done to wait for Akumaru to finish. While we were waiting Summer came skipping towards us.

"Hey Summer," Sakura said and she looked at Sakura and wavedd with a closed eye smile. Akumaru started to growl alittle bit at her and me and Kiba new something was up. I tried to think of what to say that would trough her of. I decided to mention her parents who are dead.

"Summer, how's your parents doing?" I said.

"Good, why?" she said and that profed that wasn't her.

She was holding basket full of flowers and she droped them and it rolled down the ally out of view.

"Can someone help me get that?" she said and I jumped up before Sakura and I went after it. Summer walked up behind me as I started picking up the flowers. I looked at a puddle next to me and I saw her reflection and that she was about to stab me with the Kuni.

I turned around and I kicked her wrist and she droped the Kuni and I jumped at her and I grabbed her by the throught and we rolled out of the ally onto a street. I was sitting on top of her with my right hand and my sword in my other holding it to her throught. She screamed and people stopped and looked at me and they started yelling at me to get off her.

I looked at them then she pushed me off her and she stood up and looked at me with anger in her eyes. I jumped up in a fighting stance and I looked at her. She did a hand sign and poofed into a mist ninja.

Everybody was either the shreeked or gasped. His chakura seemed familar. He was started smiling as he did a hand sign and he created needles out of his chakura.