chapter 9 #crush

I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts. It’s so weird to think about your cousin in this way but he is really hot. God Michael stop it. “You’re okay?” Luke voice brought me back to reality. “What?” I looked at him confused and he laughed. “In what kind of fantasy world were you for the last two minutes?” he asked and I looked at him even more confused. “What do you mean?” “You were totally out of this world for the last two minutes.” “Oh.” I just said concentrating on my laptop again. I really wish he didn’t notice me staring at him.

“Can I ask you something Michael?” Luke said after some time. I just nodded still concentrating on my laptop. I can’t look him in the eyes right now because if I do my thoughts from before will come back and I probably would get the colour of a tomato. “How good do you know Ashton?” I looked up from my laptop and gave him a confused look. “What do you mean?” “I mean how good do you know his character?” I shrugged. “I told I don’t get along with his best mate. So I don’t know him really good. Why do you even want to know that?” “I’m just curious.” he said and sat down on his mattress grabbing my guitar. “Can I?” “No. First I want to know why you want to know something about Ashton.” He sighed. “Do I really have to?” “Yes.” I said laying my laptop on my bed and focused on Luke. He sighed again. “But promise me you won’t be disgusted or something like that.” “Why should I be..” “Just promise.” “Okay I promise.”

He breathed in and out deeply. “Okay. I think I may have a little crush on him.” He didn’t look at me. Probably he was scared of my reaction. Him being gay was totally okay with me but him having a crush on Ashton was kinda shoking. “You have what?” I asked probably a little be too loud. “Please don’t hate me because of this. It’s not my fault that I’m gay and I can’t lose the only person that is nice to me.” He looked at me. His eyes full of tears. “What? No Luke don’t..” I didn’t finish my phrase instead I got up and hugged him tight. He started crying into my shoulder and some sobs escaped his mouth. “Shh Luke. Please stop crying.” “I’m-I’m sorry.” “You don’t have to be sorry for anything. You did nothing wrong.” “It’s not my fault that I prefer boys.” “I know Luke. I know. It’s okay. I’m fine with this and I won’t hate you because of this okay?” He nodded. “I was so scared to tell you that I’m gay and when you screamed I thought you have a problem with it.” “I’m sorry Luke. I didn’t mean to scream at me. And it was totally not because you’re gay. I was just shocked I guess that you have a crush on Ashton. I’m sorry.” He just nodded.

It took him some time to calm down but he was he smiled at me. “You’re really okay with me being gay?” I nodded. “Yes totally.” He smiled again. “So you have a crush on Ashton?” I asked and he blushed. I grinned. “You don’t have to be embarrassed Luke.” “But I am. I never talked with someone about things such as crushes or love.” “There’s always a first time.” I said still grinning. “You think I would have a chance?” “Hell yes. Did you forget that he talked to you for the whole break?” “That means nothing.” “Of course it does and also he was the first one who wanted to ask you a question. And I told you he only asked sexual questions.” I said wiggling my eyebrows. He looked at me and laughed. “I know but that’s exactly the case. So maybe I could have sex with him but what if I don’t want to have just sex?” I thought about this. “Look I don’t know Ashton this good. I barely talked to him ever. But I know he’s probably a really nice guy. He never was rude to me like some other people and I know he cares a lot about his friends and the people he loves. And he is totally honest when it comes to his sexuality what is probably the most impressing thing about him.”

“So what should I do?” “I think you should go for it.” “Really?” I nodded. “Really.” “ I don’t know. I’m scared he just wants me for a night.” “I really don’t know him. You maybe should be careful but you shouldn’t give it up right from the start.” “You really think so?” I nodded. “And you also would be okay with me and Ashton dating if it ever happened.” I nodded again. “Of course I would. I’m happy when you are happy.” “God Michael this is so cheesy.” Luke laughed and I laughed too.

“Thank you. Not only for accepting me but for everything. For being my friend and understanding me.” I smiled. “Thank you for being my friend.”

I totally forgot about Thomas and first realized that I left him with no answer after dinner. I grabbed my laptop sitting down at my bed.

[from: sexykiwi]

Michael you’re still there?

You didn’t forget me did you?

Michael are you alive? :o

ANSWER ME!!

God I feel like a fan that wants to be noticed by his biggest idol.

I laughed so hard that Luke looked at me totally confused. His face expression made me laugh even harder. “Your face is hilarious.” I said between my laughs. “Okay?” he just said. “It’s okay for you when I play the guitar?” he then asked and I just nodded. I went back to my laptop.

[to: sexykiwi]

So I’m your biggest idol? *grinning emoji*

[from: sexykiwi]

Michael you are alive. :D And no you’re not.

[to: sexykiwi]

Yeah I am but now I’m sad.

[from: sexykiwi]

Why? :o

[to: sexykiwi]

Because I’m not your biggest idol

[from: sexykiwi]

Ohhh poor Michael :D

[to: sexykiwi]

I hate you

[from: sexykiwi]

I know. I love you too

[to: sexykiwi]

Unbelievable..

--------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter as promised. I did actually thought I wouldn't get to finish this today but I had so much insperation and motivation to write and so there it is :)

I really hope you like it :) And sorry for the kinda not so good end but I couldn't think about something Thomas (alias Calum) could answer and I needed to put some Malum chat in the chapter :D

Question: Do you have an idol? If so who is it?

See you (hopefully soon) in the next update