"What's that?"

"Do you need a closer look?" She scrunched her face up shoving the phone in her face.She already had an attitude and her hormones just added to that..

He sucks his teeth taking the phone from her.

"Who is that? Cause it damn sure ain't me, and you have Maia with you."

"Don't even start tripping, shorty came up to me— and we was talking and that was it."

"I'm not even tripping I just asked a simple question. And where you go after you dropped Maia off? A simple text or call letting me know where you was would of been great."

"You needa chill out." He chuckled, "Kapri hit me up last minute an shit. Was just chillin' with tha homies and dem' my bad baby. You forgive me?" He smirks looking at her.

"Mhmm." She thought for a second, "Yeah." She smiled before she climbed on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck pecking his lips.

"Oh you tryna start sum up?" He grinned from ear to ear.

"May-", she stopped looking at Major remembering he was in the room. "Nope." She climbed off his lap and sat on the couch. "I forgot the baby was here." She laughed.

"What he don't know won't hurt him." Montana says wearing a smirk on his face."

"Shut up." She laughed smacking his chest. She got off the couch and walked towards the staircase.

"Where you going?" He looks over at her.

"I gotta go down to the shop and salon to make sure everything is running perfectly, I haven't really been checking it and i don't need them forgetting who runs everything."

"So who been going down there for you?"

"Cassandra."

"Oh aight." He said pulling at his chin hair.

*****

It's going on three in the afternoon as Kacey walked into the boutique, she smiled at her workers and greeted some of the customers as she made her way to the cash register where she spotted Cassandra.

Cassandra looks up from the paper she was writing on seeing Kacey. She smiles meeting her halfway giving her a friendly hug, "Welcome back."

"Thank you," Kacey smiles rubbing her protruding belly, "I really appreciate you holding everything down for me."

"Girl you ain't gotta thank me, you did a lot to help me and I'm just returning the favor."

Cassandra was someone that Kacey actually calls a friend, Tweety was the only friend she stuck with throughout the years and she didn't trust too many females but Cassandra wasn't actually like the ones she met in the past. Cassandra was also an entrepreneur, she sold hair online and she and Kacey did business several times. She also helped out with planning Majors party and it was a success.

"That brings me to what I'm about to say." Kacey clasp her hands together, "I been looking for a new manager here and my workers their great but I'm looking for someone with experience and I was wondering would you like to be manager?"

Cassandra nodded, "I would love to Kacey."

"You've been like such a great fuckin' help and then I'm about to drop this baby so I won't be here for a while."

"That's totally fine I will have everything in control." Cassandra smiles before it soon fades away. "Oh shit I forgot that maybe in two weeks I'm going to be visiting my sister out in Florida, I'll only be gone for atleast a week—"