Chapter Four: Karaoke Night!

Start from the beginning

          I walk down stairs and is met by a way to happy, Adora and a grumpy Maddie. Yay.

          “Hey Evynne!” Adora greeted. I glared at her and grabbed some Lucky Charms, there magically delicious. “Okay well somebody is not in a good mood so I am going to cheer you up!”

          “Humor me.”

          “KAROKEE NIGHT!” My face instantly light up and I squealed. Yes I squealed like a pig about to be turned into bacon. Umm… bacon.

          “Adora guess what!” I exclaimed.

          “What?”

          “You should make me bacon!”

          That earned me a glare from her.

          School was uneventful except that people kept saying, “I’m so sorry about your rejection” or “Beck’s an ass” they made me feel great.

          Best day ever!

          Great, now I have to go watch Spongebob!

          Anyway, so while we were setting up from Karaoke Night which the entire pack  attends me, Maddie and Adora were deciding what to sing.

          “Maddie, should we sing it?” I asked with a smile. She caught my sly smile and gave me one back.

          “Oh yeah.”

          I turned to Adora, “You and me on ours. Everyone clear on the plan?” they both nodded. “Very good.” I said doing that evil villain thing with my fingers.

          “Now, our next singers are our very own Alpha Female Maddie and technically Beta’s mate, Evynne!” The announcer guy was saying, never met the guy in my life but he had an awesome red Mohawk. “Singing, Give You Hell by All-American Rejects.”

          I saw Beck walk in with Hanna and I smiled then signaled go to the music person.

          I started with, “I wake up every evening.”

 With a big smile on my face.” Maddie finished. Then we countined every other line except during the chorus were we would harmonize. Whenever it said “You” I would glare, point and doing anything to get people to look at Beck.