First Day Out

Chapter 3: These niggas prayed on my downfall ~ Tee Grizzley

When I got on the plane my medication started to kick in and I fell asleep thinking what this move will bring for me. Will it be happiness or more pain?

I felt somebody shaking me and telling me it's time to wake up. I didn't want to wake up so I continued to sleep. I soon felt myself being lifted in strong arms. I got comfortable in their arms and continued my deep slumber.

About an hour later I woke up in back of a car. I looked in front to see my dad driving and mom sitting in the passenger's seat.

"Look who's awake; how was your rest sweetie?" Mom asked looking back at me.

"It was peaceful." I smiled.

"Since your up we gotta have a little talk okay?" Dad said not taking his eyes off the road.

"I'm all ears." I replied giving him my full attention.

"So we're in Miami right now and you will be starting school tomorrow; all information is in your phone."

"Why do I need to go school tomorrow?" I whined like a baby

"Because you missed out 2 days already and the doctor cleared you to go back; just take your medicine." Mom said caringly.

"But mommy." I whined

"No buts its final okay; plus your cars are all here and you're going to love the new house and everything else." She said.

I nodded my head and we kept talking about everything I had to know. About a half an hour later we pulled up to a beautiful modern mansion that took my breath away. It was grey and black and had a lot of windows.

We drove the car into the garage and I quickly exited and went to find my room

We drove the car into the garage and I quickly exited and went to find my room. After a lot of searching and getting lost I finally came across a door with my name on there. I entered it to find the most beautiful room I have ever seen. Everything in here is white. From the couch, to the pillows, to the walls. Wow that's all I can say.

I went to explore my room and came across my walk in closet

I went to explore my room and came across my walk in closet. I think I fell in love with house even more. The closet had a perfect blend of stud and fem clothes which were all new. That's it I'm never leaving I sighed.