Let's Chill

Chapter 5: I keep it realer than real, fuck all the critics and fuck how they feel- Megan the Stallion

Today was the best day of school I've ever had and I actually made friends, real friends at that. We finished the last lesson of the day and made our way out of school.

"Hey Tyla we still on for today?" Valentina asked holding hands with Mike.

"Yep we definitely still on." I replied

"We're going to home and change then we'll meet you at your house." Alex said.

"Okay cool see you then." I began to walk away when I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

I looked back to see that it was Toni.

"How may I help you Toni?" I asked facing her.

"By making me walk you to your car." She replied smoothly her arm still wrapped around my waist.

"AWWW they be goals as fuck." Venus gushed.

I blushed and looked away.

"Aye she blushing, blushing." Alex said.

"Leave them alone for now and go home to get ready." Valentina said smirking. The bitch looks like she got a plan in her head. But they all agreed and we went our separate ways.

While I and Toni were walking I caught a group of girls watching me with hatred and her with lust.

"Looks like you got some admirers." I said.

"They can admire from a far all they want; I have my eyes on a certain somebody." She winked.

I wonder who the person is that she has her eyes on. Hey that's none of my business I guess but it looks like I won't be more than her friend.

We walked over to my car and Toni was in shock that I would drive an Audi to school.

"Toni close your mouth before flies get in." I giggled.

"You drove an Audi to school and want me to hide my shookness?"

"Yes I will love you to hide your shock because you drove a Mercedes Benz." I laughed.

"Still it's an Audi."

"When's your birthday?" I asked.

"September 1st, why you ask?"

"Should I not want to know when my friend's birthday is?" I asked fake hurt.

"Lol you right, you right."

"I guess this is it, I'll see you later?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the word baby girl." She said giving my check a peak and walking to her car.

I got into mine and screamed with delight. "Ahhhh bitch she just kissed me on my check and called me baby girl!"

After I calmed down I made my way to my house to get ready. When I got home I decided to freshen up first then make sure everything is ready.

I got in my shower blasting Wicked Games by the weekend. After a couple more songs I finished my shower. I rushed to my closet and looked for something comfortable to wear. Once I found something I threw it on and left my face makeup free and brushed my hair.

Tyla's Outfit