6. Sent From Heaven

Start from the beginning

He shoved Petra away from him uncaring if she fell, veering around to face his woman. Disbelief and surprise reflected in his eyes.

"Detka?" Hell! She saw him with another woman. Well, technically not with another woman but still he didn't want her to get the wrong impression. He was a man whore before, years ago in his misspent youth but that was before her.

His angel was looking at him with sadness in her eyes. He couldn't have that. He will never cheat on her and jeopardize his chances.

Definitely, the chance was presented to him on a silver platter. Dom was no fool.

God, she was beautiful with her thick glasses on. He was looking forward to fucking her with those pairs accentuating her soft brown eyes. It would be an erotic office fantasy come true. He shuddered. Every muscle in his body stilled.

What was she doing here? He wondered. Who the fuck cares? As long as she was here nothing else mattered.

"Dominic, baby?" The irritating nasal voice behind him jolted him out of his plans.

"Leave!" He growled without turning. His angel jumped in fright. He watched horrified at her flight mode.

"I...I'm sorry, sir...I'll leave." She whispered. Glancing around nervously, looking for the nearest exit. No! Not her.

"Not you, my detka. I meant..." He turned for a moment and pointed his finger at Petra. "You. Alec, please call security."

"But, baby, " his general smirked and he dragged the unwanted bitch away.

His woman shuffled her feet. She was trying to focus anywhere but his eyes. Adorable. His world suddenly brightened and his hangover left him.

Nanny Sandri, his secretary cleared her throat. Curiosity and interest in her knowing eyes.

"Yes, Nan?" He encouraged fondly. It was his utmost belief that Nanny Sandri was here to spy for his mother. They were bosom buddies.

"Ms. Beau Anderson is your 9 o'clock, tzar." There was a twinkle in her eyes as she announced the information.

Really now. Interesting. Beau Anderson. His accountant. His lips curved appreciatively. Was that her real name?

"Thank you, Nan. I will handle it from here." His velvety grays gazed at his woman intently. "We are not to be disturbed, please." He murmured. His voice deepened and he watched Beau trying to suppress her shivers.

"Of course, tzar." Nanny Sandri bowed before leaving them in the hallway.

(Mature Content 18+)

"Beau." Hearing his voice, she looked up at him. Her brown eyes were wary. God! She was gorgeous. Even more so in natural light.

"I...ah...I have work. Yeah. Shit!" She tried to talk. Her cheeks were red and she was breathing heavily.

He chuckled. Couldn't help it. She was fucking cute. And sexy. Her petite form was in a light mocha long-sleeved dress with baby collars that accentuated her cute ass and perfectly round breasts.

"I don't think I can do this. I have to go." She squeaked again and she was ready to bolt. Sobering, he reacted right away. He would not take any chances of her escaping again.

"Oh no, you don't. You are not going anywhere." He hissed. To prove his point, he hefted her like a sack of potatoes on his shoulder, went inside his office, and locked the doors behind them. Ignoring her protests and curses and he deposited them both on his couch with her on his lap.

"You have to let me go, Dominic!" She demanded. She folded her arms petulantly and looked defiantly away from him. Adorable.

"We have unfinished business, my love." He murmured, nuzzling her neck. She smelled great and she was so womanly soft against his hard body. Fuck! His unruly cock was instantly hard, too. She stiffened, feeling him poke her dainty ass.