On the orders of the leader, the short hunter took out his black shiny baton, unhooking it from his belt and hit Jungkook so gently on the side of the face, that it was as if he was trying not to crack the egg that was the brunette's head. Surprisingly, the young male stopped squealing like a pig, and pivoted around slowly, having a moment of consciousness of the entire situation. He faced the hunter, standing more than a head above him, and looked down on him, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes burning with the wrath and anger of the angels from above. He was the protector of the weak, the avenger of the dead, the guardian of the innocents! It was with a new strength livening him up, making stronger than ever before, that he walked towards the hunter who had just hit him on the side of his head. The small hunter was probably only a head shorter than the well-built male, yet he felt as if he was an ant to him and that if he didn't submit to him right now and excuse himself for even staring at him, he'd get crushed by his unforgiving foot. Scared more than he had ever been in his entire life, the hunter was trembling a little, not even daring to fight back, only backing off a little, his quivering pupils staring in terror at the one that was previously the prey and had become the predator so rapidly. Effortlessly, the dark chocolate hued haired male lifted the hunter with one of his strong veiny arms, bringing him to his eye-level so they could stare down at one another directly into the eyes, the gate of the soul itself.

"Did you just hit me?" questioned Jungkook with a harsh tone in his voice, not giving the man in the gray uniform any pity whatsoever, his entire face twisted with rage, not just anger, but pure, intense rage, going as far as shaking him as if he was a simple rag doll, knowing a harder hit, yet in the same nature as this one had caused him to pass out earlier when, without it, he could have probably escaped with Namjoon.

"H-huh...it was an order from him!" replied the trembling male all while stuttering heavily, pointing to his leader as he was desperately trying to put the blame on someone else than him just to protect himself and to get out of this situation, while secretly hoping the muscular male would let go of him.

"And yet you're the one who obeyed," the brown-hued haired male retorted instantaneously, veins running through his neck and forehead like snakes ready to sink their fangs into the younger hunter's skin, his teeth clenched firmly together.

Just as he rose his fist to the young hunter's jaw, making him close one of his eyes and turn his head, readying himself for the punch of his life, about two other hunters assailed him with hard and well-placed punches, striking both right above his kidneys and under his shoulder blade, making the younger male's back arch violently in pain and scream loudly in anger. Since adrenaline was rushing through his veins, he felt almost nothing except from a tingling sensation and general numbness around the places he had been punched, but they only reminded himself to be a little more cautious around the huntsmen's fists. He jumped on his feet, turning around to face his opponents, ready for battle, his fists clenched so tightly that his knuckles had turned white, a look of craziness in his eyes, his normally well-groomed hair now dishevelled and sticking to his forehead due to the sweat that dampened it.

In a final preliminary move, he wiped away saliva with the side of his arm, just to let the others know he was ready for the battle of the century, smirking because he knew just how easy it would be to defeat those two hunters, who, despite intense training, were still smaller and less muscular than the brunette. Of course, individually Jungkook had no problem beating them, but since it was a three against one, he knew he'd struggle a little more, but he wasn't scared at all, trusting each one of his muscles to give their maximum and make him triumphant.

"Let him to me," a voice announced distinctively out of the bunch above everyone else's right behind the hunters, despite the gas mask that covered his face, making everyone's head turn, including Jungkook's, whose eyes were actively searching through the small crowd for the owner of the voice, as he was trying to get a good glimpse of this new challenger.