Chapter 3

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved
-------------------------------------------

A L I S O N (Alison's P.O.V.)

"Luna, Alpha Brandon told me to come and get you." Dom walked inside the room.

"You can call me Alison. Luna's too proper." I shuddered to make my point. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"I have a question Luna?" I glared at him. He caught on and chuckled.

"Sorry. I have a question Alison?" I smiled at him. I nodded my head at him, which signaled him to talk.

"Why was Alpha Brandon mad?" My smile dropped and a blush appeared.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked!" He bowed his head.
I shook my head and mustered up a smile.

"It's fine. We just had a little argument. That's all!" He looked up at me and smiled.

"Brandon's a good guy." He smiled. I nodded my head.
The door slammed open and there stood a pissed off Brandon.

"I told you to get her, not chit chat with her!" He yelled.

"Sorry Brandon. Alison was just grabbing some things." He bowed his head.

"Show some respect to your Alpha and Luna." He yelled.

'During these times, he can be a real bastard!'
Dom sent through a mind link. I held onto a chuckle that was about to break loose.

"Sorry. The Luna was busy packing." Dom said bowing his head. I frowned at Brandon.

"I don't like being called Luna. I told him he can call me Alison, so chill!" I snapped at Brandon. When his icy glare was thrown at me, my gaze dropped and I bowed my head.

I probably shouldn't piss him off even more, I thought.
"Leave!" Brandon ordered. I looked up to see his icy glare still directed towards me.

"Yes Alpha." Dom scrambled away and shut the door quietly.

I went back to picking my stuff up and smashing it inside the bag. Once I was done, I zipped up the bag and placed it on my shoulder. The bag was quickly snatched from its place and was replaced on Brandon's shoulder.

He walked over to me and slipped his arm around my waist. He dragged me along with him down the stairs and outside the humongous pack house.

Four black SUVs were parked outside and one of the pack members opened the door to one of the SUVs.
Brandon pulled me along with him and I stepped inside the car.

"Thank you." I smiled politely at him. Brandon growled when the pack member smiled back at me.
He was quite handsome. Around his 20's. He quickly bowed his down and shut the door.

I looked over at Brandon and noticed the little stubble on his chin and jaw line.
Unconsciously, my hand reached out and I ran my palm on his cheek. His head moved towards me and he looked at me.

I moved onto his lap and faced him. I brought my lips close to him and kissed him.
I didn't know where all this confident came from but I just went with it because both, my wolf and I, enjoyed this sudden burst of confidence.

He tried so hard to not kiss me back but eventually gave in and our lips moved in sync.

I pulled back when I couldn't breathe.

I rested my forehead against his and smiled. He just looked at me.

"What was that for?" He whispered, huskily. I just shrugged and got off his lap. No one could have taken the grin off of my face.