dusk on the picnic day.. [15+]

hi omg sorry for not updating for so long.. i really appreciate your support guys! there has been some comments and also few messages entered my message board and i really really love it 😔 sorry for not giving you guys the contents you deserved!! love you so much pls enjoy this chapter 💕

____________

lately, junhoe had been so busy with work. his profession as a singer, model, and also book-writer really consuming his time. this got into bobby's nerves cause.. he got no more lazy nights to spend with his beloved boyfriend! no more pizza dates, no more cuddling until both of them sleeping, no more breakfast dates, no more time with his love.. he's upset! bobby knows that his boyfriend is multi-talented guy with angelic voice and heaven-like-visual.. and the conclusion of all that plus is he got so much attention from public that made his time at home decreased a lot to the point bobby feel lonely. bobby said, "how can everyone stole my boyfriend away from me?! he's mine!" jinhwan shakes his head.

tonight, another day when junhoe comes home late. his face looks tired, exhausted. bobby hope that he can accompany his boyfriend to work, but just, netizens are just to sensitive over dating news. junhoe already tell him before, that he'll do his work alone. junhoe put his coat to the chair, pulling off his shoes and jump into the bed, next to bobby.

"welcome home, handsome."

"baby shut up. i'm fucking tired."

"aah this cute baby.." bobby hugs junhoe from behind, his front against junhoe's back. junhoe didn't flinch even a cm, his body's too tired to move. bobby inhale junhoe's shirt which smells like his perfume mixed with his sweat.

"you're very tired right? junhoe-ya, go to sleep." bobby said right behind his neck, slowly so he won't get startled.

"this is so fucking ridiculous.. i'm releasing a new book so everyone can read it, not to make me get asked and interviewed, ugh. if i knew this will happen i won't use my real name." junhoe hugs a pillow and breathe deeply.

"you've worked hard, honey. rest. tomorrow's gonna be a busy day too, right?"

"hyung, junhoe's tired."

"then? you want to end your promotion? don't you want your book to be reached by more people? are you going to give up?"

"hyung, my promotion lasts for 3 weeks. since day 1, my book is in front of everyone's bookstore. they already knew me. they already knew me since my first poetry book. my manager just made too much events with  medias and tvs. i'm tired. so fucking tired."

"can you cancel all of that, if you're really that tired to continue?"

"that'll be egoist as fuck but maybe i'll do. people maybe already enough seeing me on tv this few weeks."

"okay. stop thinking for today. sleep, okay?"

"uh-hm. good night. love you hyung."

"love you more."

"cheesy."

"sleep, boyfriend."

"aye aye, boyfriend."

____________

"yeah.. sorry, hyung. i'm not feeling well. the promotion is also took too much time for a single book, i know you're busy making reservations everywhere.. but i think it's enough."