Decisions

CHRIS'S POV

"Did you mean it Liam?" I demanded, staring at my brother, or what was left of him.

"I don't know." he whispered.

He was a nervous wreck.

He didn't sleep.

Didn't eat.

All he could think about was what he did to Sam.

What he said, how he let her go.

I felt bad for him, but he needed to figure out his feelings before Sam left for good.

"Don't tell me you don't know. She came to me crying her eyes out because you said you didn't love her!" I screamed, pointing an accusing finger at him.

"I never said I didn't love her." he said, guilt etched into his face.

"Well why don't you tell her that." I snapped bitterly.

I felt like I didn't know my brother anymore. He was shallow, weak, a coward. The Liam I knew would have done everything he could to have Sam. Anything.

Now he just sits at his house, mopping and feeling sorry for himself.

He can't do that. Not anymore.

"Do you love her?" I whispered.

Silence.

"Do you love her?" I demanded.

"I don't know Chris. I don't know OK? Ever since I met her, my feelings are screwed up and I can't think straight. She changed me Chris. I don't know what to do. I feel like if I stay with her, I won't be the same. I won't be Liam anymore. But the thought of losing her is unbearable." he shouted. His voice slowly crawled to a whisper as he finished, tears welling up in his eyes.

I had no words for that.

What are you supposed to say when your brother is crying over a girl that he doesn't even know if he loves?

"Decide." I said.

He looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes.

"What?" he croaked.

"Decide." I repeated.

"No one can make this decision for you. You have to decide on your own."

With that hanging in the air, I walked away, and left him to his thoughts.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

SAM'S POV

I tried as best I could to explain things to Jane.

I tried, I really did.

I told her everything.

Liam saying he didn't love me, Frank pleading with me because he did love me, and Chris's blunt but meaningful answers.

I told her as much as I could before crying my heart out again.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hours went by before I finally had no tears left.

Two tissue boxes later, and I was like a zombie.

No emotions.

No feelings.

Nothing.

Just an empty shell.

I didn't know what to do. How could Liam say that what we had didn't mean anything? After everything we did together, he didn't give a crap. That's what hurts the most. Falling for someone and being told that they don't love you, that everything you had was a joke. That's what really hurts.

Jane had left.

I wanted to be alone.

I needing to think.

To decide.

Decide who I loved.... who I didn't.

Who is there for me.....who isn't.

Who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I had to decide.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

FRANK'S POV

Did I love her?  

Yes.

Do I care about her?

Yes.

Do I need her in my life?

Yes.

Do I need her to live?

Yes.

Is she the one?

Yes.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Sam is my one and only true love.

My decision is made.

Samantha Nicole Clark will be mine.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

LIAM'S POV

Decide.

That's what he said.

Decide.

How?

Did I love her?

I thought about it, and thought about it.

The way she made me feel, invincible, lovestruck, and free.

But did I love her?

That's what it comes down to.

I know how I feel.

I know what I'm going to say to Sam.

But how am I gonna say it without screwing something up?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

AN: So, does Liam love Sam? What do you think?

Comment, vote, fan

XOXO,

Sasa123