Lies, more lies, and lots of chocolate!

LIAM'S POV

Just great.

This wasn't supposed to happen. 

A coma? Really?

Why the hell was he going so fast?

The truck was only meant to bump him, not crash into him and send him rolling down the road.

Jesus.What did I just do?

Was this really happening?

What am I gonna tell Sam?

I can't lie to her, but I don't know how I will tell her the truth. 

Why in the world did I do this?

Oh, yeah that's right. I was blackmailed. That's right, blackmailed by some guy.

He sorta looked like me, but had harder features. He had come up to me, asking if I wanted a job, he offered 1000 bucks for me to back out of a driveway. Who wouldn't take it?Then, when I saw his car go rolling and flipping, him falling out and landing on glass, and Sam come screaming down the road! I just couldn't handle it, and I ran, like a coward. 

I paced my room back and forth. I needed to do something, anything. 

I needed a swim. Swimming always cleared my mind, it let me think. I felt free from everything, with nothing holding me back. Exactly what I needed right now.

I jogged out to my backyard, dressed in a Hollister bathing suit, and cannonballed into the water.

I gave into the sensation, letting the water consume me, and send me into bliss. I felt like myself, like I could be anyone, no judgement, no worries, no Frank, no accident. But I knew I would have to face it.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

SAM'S POV

I stared down at my feet, and let the tears fall. I was walking to Jane's house, meaning to apologize, for everything. I needed her in my life. Now more than ever.

"Sam? Is that you?" someone called.

I lifted my head, wiping my tears away with my shirt sleeve.

"Chris?" I asked.

"Yeah. Hey." he said, walking up to me.

"Hey." I replied, sniffling.

"Are you OK?" he asked uncertainly, a worried look on his face.

"No." I said.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked.

My lips started to wobble, and my eyes filled with tears.

"Yes." I whispered before I completely broke down.

"Shit." I heard him whisper.

He stood there, awkwardly running his hand up and down my back.

"Chris, Sam?" Jane called from across the street.

"Jane?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" she demanded, running over to us.