Results

AN: Sorry about the last chapter, no actually I take that back. I really enjoyed writing this chapter :). My two best Friends aren't happy with me, but who cares right? Well anyways, I am in the mood to write so here goes nothing.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

FRANK'S POV

I felt like hell.

My body felt like rubber. I couldn't move anything. 

I could hear conversations swirl around me, making out vague voices. I knew Sam was there, my mom, my dad. That's all I recognized.

I heard an unfamiliar voice. 

"Frank seems to be doing OK. His brain is functioning properly, no bruising or anything. His lungs were undamaged, so was his head. Let me tell you, Frank is one lucky boy. He could have easily been killed. His right leg is broken, his elbow was fractured along with his wrist. He had several cuts on his face, and pretty much everywhere else. But he is healing. No infections. He is going to be just fine." the voice explained.

The doctor. Huh. I'm in the hospital. Good to know.

Then, a flashback hit me, and I went back to that night.

I remember flying down the road. I was mad, but I couldn't remember why. I wasn't paying attention, and this truck came barreling out of no where into the side of my car.

I remember rolling, and falling through the window onto a pile of glass. I remember screams. Then black.

I tried to get the feeling of being near death out of my head, but I just couldn't. I kept replaying that moment in my head.

I tried to move. To open my eyes, wiggle a finger, a toe. Anything. Nothing. 

I tried to speak, to open my lips and groan. I could move my tongue. I tried to pry my lips open, and managed to crack it just a centimeter.

I let out a loud moan.

I heard the shuffle of footsteps, and a hand grab mine. I knew it was Sam. Her hand was small, warm, and gentle.

I cracked my eyes open one by one.

"Water." I croaked.

She left and came back seconds later with a tall glass of the clear liquid.

I gulped it down gratefully.

I wiped my mouth and collapsed back down. 

I was drained of energy already.

"I'm so sorry Frank. It was all my fault." she cried, tears cascading down her cheeks.

"Got that right." I heard my mother snort.

If I could, I would have glared at her.

"Don't say that. You didn't do anything." I reassured. She didn't so anything right?

"But it was my fault Frank. I should have never told Liam. Because of me, you got angry and went into a coma." she yelled, lips quivering, and tears coming down her face.

I didn't want her to cry. None of that mattered anymore. She was here now.

I smiled, then closed my eyes once more.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

SAM'S POV

When Frank woke up, my heart lept in relief.  I had never imagined this would happen.

I still haven't talked to Jane or Liam, and it has been a week.

I am a horrible person.

What made it worse, was that I hadn't wanted to leave Liam. I loved him.

I loved Frank. 

I hate my life right now.

I couldn't make up my mind, and in my path, I ruined three friendships.

I hated myself. I think everyone hated me right now.

I was still in Frank hospital room, standing awkwardly in the corner. His parents were glaring at me.

I couldn't take this anymore. I dashed out the door and through the exits, running faster as I felt more tears fall.

I ran out to the garden on the other side. No one was there or in sight.

I sat on the bench and cried.

I cried about Frank, Liam, Jane, Emily.

I cried my heart out. 

I cried until I could barely breathe or see. My eyes were red and puffy, my face and shirt were soaking wet.

I got up and began to walk home.

But I wasn't ready. I needed someone to talk to. 

I needed Jane. I had to fix things. There was no way I could live without her. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

JANE'S POV

Crap. Why did I do that? I knew I shouldn't have gone there, but Sam needed a wake-up call. She was leading people on, and they both thought they were with her.

She needs to make up her mind. I haven't heard from her for a week. This is the longest we have gone without speaking.  I cried. I cried, and cried, and cried.

I needed Sam.

But I didn't know how to talk to her.

How to say sorry, how to move on.

I just couldn't.

I couldn't believe that she had kissed Frank. She liked Liam so much, and was dating him for christ's sake!

I was mad at her. But I needed to suck it up and apologize. 

I grabbed my phone, and shoved on my converse, grabbed a hoodie, and dashed out the door. 

Time to fix things with Sam.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

UNKNOWN'S POV

"Alright, where is my money?" I demanded. 

"Here." the man replied.

I didn't know his name. But he had brown hair and brown eyes, very common. He was average height,  abs. Normal teenage boy. But he was so evil!

I was so evil! I was the one that had agreed to this!

He had come up to me, and asked me if I would do something for him. He would give me a thousand dollars.

So I agreed, I mean who wouldn't?

But the deed, was so weird. I was told to pull put of my driveway in this big truck, and crash into this guy's car.

I was told this was going to be for a movie.

So I said sure. No one would get hurt.

But I was wrong. I had no idea that the guy wasn't expecting it. His car had flipped and rolled, glass falling like rain. He had fallen out of the window and landed on glass. A car came speeding up to it, and a girl came dashing out. She was screaming for help.

I felt so ashamed. I drove away. I left them there.

The guy lied to me, but I  couldn't tell the cops, because he threatened me. I was helpless.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

AN: OK, sorry this is so short. I just wanted to update.

Comment, vote, fan?

XOXO

Sasa123