|ds7|•book 1

I'd do anything for you, I'd stand out in the rain
Anything you want me to do, don't let it slip away

March 12, 1997
Los Olivos, California

SORAYA
Michael wore my out so bad last night that after everything was over and done, so was I. The way that man made me cum so many times, I lost track of count and was sexually exhausted. But being away from him for two months, it was something we both needed to cure our sexual frustrations. As the next morning rolled in, I look over to my left to see my baby still fast asleep. It was a little after nine a.m. and Michael wasn't an early bird from what I took noticed off since the day we started dating. A smile slowly crept onto my face as he was looking so handsome, angelic as he peacefully slept. I bent down and pecked his forehead that caused him to stir a little bit.

As I removed the sheets from my naked frame, I went over to his walk in closet in search of my robe. Michael pretty much had all of my belongings neatly placed into his closet and drawers, which I wouldn't have minded if I kept them in my suitcase but he insisted so, I allowed him to do what made him feel good. Really, he just wanted me to feel like his home was mine and it worked.

Slipping on my silk robe, I make my way towards the bathroom to do my morning routine so that I can prepare us breakfast. Since all of his staff were off duty for the remainder of the stay I was here, I was doing all of the cooking and cleaning with the help of Michael, of course. Once in the bathroom, my toiletries were already on the counter near the his and hers sinks. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I headed towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

As I passed through the livingroom, I turned on the stereo and browsing through his taste of music he had on CDs. My eyes landed on Teena Marie's It Must Be Magic album and I quickly removed the disc from it's case and popped it into the stereo. I skipped all the way to track six and when the melodious hey! from Square Biz filled my ears along with the instrumental, I couldn't help but to start moving my body along with the beat and two-stepped my way to the kitchen. I made sure the volume was loud enough for me to hear, yet not too loud to wake up Michael either. I hummed along to the words as I maneuvered around the kitchen for the items I needed from the cabinets then to the fully stocked refrigerator for my ingredients.

From the eggs, to the batter of the pancakes, to the sausage and bacon, I worked my wrist like a professional chef. As I flipped the pancakes over to the other side then switched over to the eggs and scrambled them around the pan, I begun to really get into the song and moving my body in ways only meant for the club... maybe even the bedroom. I've always had great rhythm, especially when it came to the gyration of my hips and ass. It was the Nigerian in me. I set the spatula down on the center of the stove and instantly threw my arms up and rolled my hips then bent over with my hands on my knees, working my ass. I was enjoying myself all alone, but if only I knew that I wasn't really alone anymore when I stood upright with a big smile plaster on my face, eyes closed and the second they opened, there he stood at the entryway of the kitchen.