||•welcome back

Copyright: July, 2020©️

THE EVOLUTION OF MICHAEL & SORAYA

Hello everyone and guess who is back?! Yep, Michael and Soraya! I know you all have missed y'all parents as well as I have and as mentioned in the last book is that I was going to be doing sex scenes and it sounded like a great idea, BUT, I decide...

Hello everyone and guess who is back?! Yep, Michael and Soraya! I know you all have missed y'all parents as well as I have and as mentioned in the last book is that I was going to be doing sex scenes and it sounded like a great idea, BUT, I decided to do ALL deleted scenes from Book 1 & Book 2. Apparently this will be a bit longer than the actual series combined because there's so many scenes I never shown. I'm going to try and capture every single last thing that happened between 1996-2013, which involves the good, bad, and ugly of Michael and Soraya's relationship. I will forewarn you all that there will be some very physical things going on come the years 1999-20oo. We all know what occured within those two years. In Book 2, Michael and Soraya did become physical in their arguments and that will be shown, so if you don't want to read those scenes, I'll advise you to skip them as well as the sex scenes. I'm not holding back with these and want you all to see all that really went down between these two. With that being said, I hope you enjoy it and it'll help fill in the missing pieces or however you wanna call it from both books for you all.

Are y'all ready?