Chapter 1. Same world| Different dimension

This is a followup fic of the novel "scum villian's self saving system" so of course it would have a ton of novel references and things would be linked to the original events

■■■

It is a pleasent afternoon in the cultivation world a beautiful grass land near a water fall and flowers blooming on every tree in the mountain where a person is seen lying on the grass near an old but full off life tree.. this person has white hair and is found wearing weird clothes.

He slowly opens his eyes unable to see clearly as if his eyes have been closed for a long time.. he tries to adjust to the bright sunlight and sits up to look around only to find himself in a familiar yet unfamiliar place.. he stands up as glimpses of memories are rushing in his head making his head feel a sharp pain but in only a few seconds it goes away..
He finally realizes where he is and what this strange place is all about..

That's right..
This person is Shen yuan who after his death was transmigrated into the body of a scum villain in a novel he came to hate.. He remembers how he changed the story and fell in love with the main lead although he doesn't remember a lot of the details but he knows what he needs to..

what else is left now? Wasn't it a happy ending? He thinks to himself "and why the hell am i in my real body now? Didn't i die? Even the clothes.." he touches his hoodie his familiar face and hair.. he walks to the water fall to see himself in the water.. "ah.. i look exactly the same as i died"
The reflection in the water was of a 19 year old youth who had platinum white shoulder length hair..wearing clothes of the modern world.. he sits there for some time confused
Why am i here again? What timeline is this from the novel now.. should i go search for binghe? I'm not his shizun anymore so i can't just barge in there though i still look like shen Qingqui well.. correction~ he looked like me but an adult version of me.. i guess system was too lazy to make a new face so he just used my own. "Thinking of that.."
System..!
He tries calling the system a few times when it finally replies

[You are transferred into the original's world where shen Qingqui has already been killed by his shidi hence you have your original body back]

He gulped listening to the this. Irritated.. "and why am i transferred here? Can't a guy rest in peace already!"

[You have whished before your death for having a chance of helping the original bingge who once appeared in that world]

Huh!? I was only thinking about it and you took it seriously?? And how am i suppose to help him when he's already went dark?? And even If you were going to do something you should have transferred me before the abyss plot!!!

[It was impossible to do so since the original already crossed the worlds once. He holds more power over my actions]
[Preparations have already been made about how you will live as a part of this world]
[You do not have to collect any points here nor you will receive any missions and you are not forced to help the original of this world, it was only done as a fulfillment of your request]

Shen yuan fell Silent after listening to the system.. so i am not bound to do anything in this world.. i have free will as to how i want to live and i will be fine as long as i don't face bingge.. right?

[Yes]

With this the system went Silent and didn't respond no matter how many times he tried to call it.. only after a while he heard a carriage coming his way and stopped infront of him.. confused he asked approaching the carriage "um who would you be"?
A man with elegant attire and a strong vibe came out of the carriage.
"I was told i will find a young man near this waterfall having white hair" shen yuan only looked at the man not speaking a word.. this must have been some arrangement set by the system He thought.. and the man spoke again "i was told to accept you in my sect as a deciple" he smiled "i also heard that you have an extra ordinarily powerful spiritual core" placing a hand on shen yuan's shoulder "i guess that voice was right afterall"

With this encounter he was accepted as a senior dicipile in the new Cang Qiang mountain sect.. the sect was re-established by a rich nobel who owed the last sect leader his life.. he thought it was a way to repay this dept by establishing his sect back on its feet.. not only this but shen yuan was also accepted as this rich nobel man's adopted son along with his 3 actual children.. Now he had two sisters and one little brother. Surprisingly he was even more powerful and skilled in this body as he remembered his past abilities.. it only took shen yuan one and half year of immense training and cultivation to reach the cultivation level of immortality..
After this he started teaching and training diciples at the sect as well as helping his adopted father with official matters.. He had fairly good relationship with his father and siblings only in a short period of time. The only problem was that his mother never liked him and wanted to get rid of him.. ofc he knows this cause he has read tons to novels with this family set up..

-Time Skip-
He was in a carriage going to huan huan sect to attend a meeting only praying he won't have an encounter with bingge.. it's not that he didn't want to see his face.. he did.. he missed the man in his memories though the memories weren't clear but he remembers his love for that man.. He does remember but he doesn't feel it anymore the memories and the feelings seem foreign somehow..