Daddy on duty

When 9hours had past since Hani left, leaving Heechul with the twins were quiet tiring and fun because of this he realise that her wife was really amazing in taking care of the two whenever he's out for work, its not that easy, Heechul decided to do something more like a mini thanksgiving he'll prepare when his wife comes home.

"Alright we're going to the market! Who wants to go with appa?" Heechul asked her twins while they are playing, the kids paused and look at their dad.

"Who am I kidding of course Ill take the both of you! Kaja!" Heechul chuckled and carried the two to dressed them up.

"Aigoo its so cute, the red onesies really good on them" the woman commentator giggled.

"Oh whats that? Oh its a twin stroller" the man commentator chuckled as it had showned that Heechul was pulling out the twins stroller out from the storage and place the twins as they went outside the front door and head where their car is.

The twins where at the back on their respective baby seats.After a 30minutes drive they arrive at the nearest market.

"Alright, lets buy some ingredients for seaweed soup and gopchang" Heechul happily said as he put the twins in the stroller and start pushing around the market.As they greeted every people that they passed by.

"Oh Anneyeonghaseyo Heechul!" An old lady passed by and said.

"Anneyeonghaseyo! You know me?" Heechul asked as he bowed in greetings.

"Of course my daughter was really a fan of yours and your wife!" The old lady giggled.

"Oh Kamsahamnida" Heechul shyly said.

"Oh the twins are so cute Anneyeonghaseyo Ha Yeon and Hyo Hee" the old lady coed to the twins as well as her companion with her.

"Anneyeonghaseyo heba.." Heechul said to the twins, and the twins understood as they gave them very cute bow while they are on their stroller.

"Omo kyowo, I always watch them in the return of superman" more like the sister of the old lady said.

"Kamsahamnida, please continue to support us from the TROS" Heechul gratefully said.

"Of course, the show made my day" the old lady said as they bid goodbye.

"Kamsahamnida" Heechul bowed as they part ways, along the way another fans greeted them.

"Aigoo maybe they went there for him to meet the fans" the man commentator laughed.

"Hahaha more like a mini fan gathering, he might forget they went there to buy some ingredients" the woman commentator said.

"I think its also the twins fans" the man commentator giggled.

"Aigoo the twins have so many fans wahh" Heechul giggled, finally they arrived at a stall where you can buy some of the ingredients that they are looking for.

"Ahm can I have some seaweeds, 1/2 kilo of beef and gopchang" Heechul politely said.

"Of course of course coming up, the twins are so cute" the vendor complimented.

"Hahah you're maybe the 10th time who said it to them, Iam afraid my daughters head will get bigger" Heechul teasingly said as he face the camera this earned a laughed from everyone.

"Kamsahamnida" Heechul thankfully said to the vendor as he handed the ingredients he bought as they bid goodbye from the people of the market and went straight home.

"And we're back!" Heechul said as they went in their house.

"Okay, appa we'll cook something for our dinner later also its something for mommy, now I want the two of you to behave okay?" Heechul smiled to his daughters and place them to their kids mat as the twins started playing again with their toys, the twins giggled.