Cuddles

"We're back! Oh where is everybody?" Hani said as she and her nephews went back to their hotel room, she notice that the room seems to be quiet.

"Maybe they are sleeping auntie" Tae In said as he remove his shoes.

"Right, you two can take a nap too, we still have 2hours before lunch" Hani smiled as she brought her two nephews on the other bed room and tuck them in to the bed.

"Aigoo, you should take a nap for a while Tae Hyuka so when you wake up you will feel better okay?" Hani smiled, the 3year old nod and smiled in reply to his auntie.

"Very good" Hani said.

"Ahmm aunt Hee Yeon, when we will be going to the beach?" Tae In asked.

"After lunch" Hani smiled in reply.Tae In nods.

"Ill just wake you two up when its time for lunch" Hani said as she head outside and closed the door.

"Now where are they?" Hani said to herself as she head towards to the other bedroom where could his husband and the twins are sleeping, and she never been wrong.

"Aigoo look at them" Hani giggled as she spotted her husband and her twin daughters in their deep sleep.The twins were sleeping on Heechul's right and left arms, Hani decided to take some picture as she found it too cute.

After some few shots she slowly put some blanket on them and gave the twins forehead kisses and a peck on Heechul's lips, usually Hani's kisses can wake up Heechul but this time it didnt wake him up maybe he is just too tired, even it just a few minutes Hani was gone, you can never beat the twins energy.

After that she decided to have a quick shower to freshen up herself and then just a few minutes she's done, Hani decided to wash the clothes that had been stained earlier from Tae Hyuk's vomit as soon she's finished she heads to the balcony and hanged up the clothes to dry out.The moment she hanged up her tshirt she was startled to the pair of hands surrounds her waist, this eventually made her smiled.

"You took a shower?" Heechul asked as he put his chin on Hani's shoulder.

"Yeah, Tae Hyuk vomitted on me earlier at the pharmacy" Hani said this time facing Heechul.

"What happen?" Heechul worriedly asked.

"Just his motion sickness but dont worry he's fine now, they're sleeping" Hani smiled as she suppose to go inside but Heechul grabbed her into a hug.

"Ahmm Heechul I need to dress up" Hani giggled.She's still wearing a bathrobe.

"You just woke me up from my sleep makdonga" Heechul said with his husky voice.

"Oh does it wake you up?" Hani giggled between their hugs.

"Of course, you dont have to dress up" Heechul seductively whispered.

"Yah! We have kids with us" Hani playfully slaps Heechul arms as soon she knew what he meant.

"Eyy it doesnt matter, they're sleeping anyway" Heechul smirked.

"We need to call service for lunch" Hani teasefully said changing the topic as she suppose to let go,Heechul eventually grab her in her waist and kiss her, at first Hani was startled but eventually kisses back passionately as her hands were already surround on Heechul's neck.Someone might see them from the balcony but who cares they really missed each other just the two of them.

Before it will end up too deeply, Heechul decided to speak up between their breaths.

"Come play with me Hani" Heechul teasefully smiled, Hani smiling widely and flustered on what Heechul said.