Daddy weally woves Red

Along the street of most popular village near gangnam where other celebrities of South Korea lives, Hani and Heechul house was built before the said date of their marriage before the revelation of their relationship Heechul have been working out the house, half of his salary where saved for the dream house all this time he keep it from Hani he want to surprise her and he actually succeeded it is one of his achievements but Hani wont let Heechul the only one who works on the house Hani also want to contribute as they are already married and they should have each other in every decisions.

You can really tell that it is Hani and Heechul house the outside combination colors are so unique its a combination of matte dark red and matte gray, Heechul let Hani chose the colors but he didnt expect shell choose the color he liked,well maybe Hani learned to love the red color after all but Hani also chose the internal colors of the house the colors that she also liked its elegant white and gray this time but some of the furnitures were red to match enough the exterior and interior designs.Family pictures where nicely hang on the walls of the living room, including their Wedding picture and Family picture at the center, twins studio pictures, Hani and Heechul individual best photos usually taken for magazines cover and with the people whom closed to them on the other side of the walls and the top of side tables along with wooden letter "H" at the center.

"Alright lets see if you two learn something" Heechul turning left and right to her daughters sitting side by side on the sofa Hyo Hee and Ha Yeon gave their father a confuse look.

"Well this is a tv remote the first who'll figure it out will have another round of their favorite morning breakfast" Heechul smiled to the two. Hyo Hee get the remote first and she suppose to bite it but her father stop her.

"Woah easy Hyo Hee yah its not food" Heechul grab the remote and chuckled.Ha Yeon immediately grab the remote from her father and she shake it impatiently.She suppose to do another shake but the voice of her mother stopped her.

"Ha Yeon nah beoya?" Hani giggled and approach where Heechul and their daughters seated.Ha Yeon just smiled at her mother as Hani carried her the other twin also smiled to her mother as she fed herself with the mash squash then Hani approach her and wipe a smudge of squash near her tiny lips then Hani faced her husband with a confuse look.

"Yah what are you doing with the kids? Why are they busy with the remote?" Hani chuckled and asked her husband.

"Well Iam testing them who can figure out how to use the remote" Heechul smirk and Stands up as he picked up Hyo Hee from the sofa.

"And youre expecting to think a 10 months old can figure it out?" Hani laughed.

"Hey the generation now is so different, the technology is advance, who wouldn't know the cars will fly next time" Heechul reason out.

"Hahah arraso arasso anyway is it me or there is something missing in the living room?" Hani said as she scanned the room with her own eyes.

"Ahm about that—" Heechul suppose to say something but a sudden ring of doorbell stopped him from the middle.

"Oh who is that?" Hani went to the front door.

"This is Kim Heechul's residence?" A delivery guy said he had a big rectangular box with him.

"Yes it is, what is it?" Hani asked while holding Ha Yeon on her arms.

"Its a delivery, please sign here" A delivery guy smiled and hand Hani the paper.

"Thank you" Hani replied politely and the delivery guy nod and left.

"Alright explain this to me?" Hani faced her husband with her right eyebrow raised.