His Truth (Part II)

3rd Person POV

"Omma, can i talk to you about something?" Taehyung went to his mother, totally unaware that Jungkook is trailing behind him. "Sure, what is it?" His mother ask, closing the car door as she is not getting in yet. "I was thinking of getting interview actually, you know, due to the whole party thing, and Jimin thinks that its a good idea" he starts.

His mother looks at him, wondering if what she hear is right, Taehyung wants an interview? But then she's glad that he's taking this step and she's really thankful to Jimin to convince Taehyung to do this. "You should do that. That's great" Jungkook tells him. He smile to Taehyung and Taehyung's mother knew that Jungkook is thinking the same thing she is. She's really glad that Jungkook is so supportive towards Taehyung.

"But im just thinking, just something small only and not something very grand or big-" the sound of Jimin shouting surprise him and made him turn his head, look for Jimin.

"Okay thats it! What the hell is wrong with you??" Jimin shout surprise everybody, even Jungkook and Park Taehee.

Taehyung watch as Jimin and Yoongi talk with each other, this is a rare sight for him to see. Taehyung cant recall when's the last time he heard Jimin shout, even back then during high school, Jimin is not the type to shout during fight. Meanwhile Yoongi, Taehyung might not now him very well but he know that Yoongi not the type to lose his shit over nothing, so whatever it is that got him riled up must be very big. He watch from a far the fight those two had and prayed that it wont be long and Yoongi will be better, but just then Yoongi shook Jimin's hand extremely hard and said something to him, turn his back and walk away. He hates this and the sight of Jimin standing there, watching Yoongi turn his back and walk away, breaks his heart. So he went to Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" He whisper. He hold Jimin's hand and it surprise Taehyung how cold his hand is and slightly trembling. "Yea im fine, sorry you had to watch that" Jimin apologize and give Taehyung a smile that Taehyung know all too well because he's been using the same kind too. The fake one, to convince people that he's okay.

"No you're not and its okay but please know that im here for you. Are you okay to drive? Should i drive you home?" Taehyung asked.

"Im okay to drive Tae" Jimin grip his hand. How Taehyung wish he had the strength that Jimin has right now. "Wait, drive me home? Not us?" Jimin ask

"I'll stay at my parents house for tonight so you two can figure it things out, okay?" Taehyung told him. He figures that Jimin and Yoongi need privacy to solve whatever it is that has been bothering Yoongi.

Jimin just nod his head and release his hand. "You should go then, im fine" Jimin told Taehyung. Honestly he just wants to be alone for now. Taehyung give Jimin a looooong and tight hug. Jimin has never feel even more safe. Then Taehyung let go and went to his mother, leaving Jimin. Jimin then went to his car and drive home. Taehyung find Jungkook still standing there, waiting for Taehyung. "Is everything okay?" Jungkook ask. Honestly he was wondering why Jimin and Yoongi is fighting like a couple which they are not, are they? Because Yoongi came to him saying that he will make Taehyung choose Jimin and if they're together then that would not make any sense at all, right? Why would Yoongi say that?

"Yeah its fine. You should go" Taehyung give him a small smile, it wasnt a pretend kind of smile, just a normal smile. Then Jungkook smile back and walk towards his car then half way he turns around and start to speak. "Hey Tae? Would you like to get lunch sometimes? Or breakfast? Whichever works for you but if you dont want to then i guess thats fine-" Taehyung cut him off

"Yea i'd like that" WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAID. He curse his mouth for opening without his consent but its too late to take it back. Jungkook's face lit up and he shows his bunny smile the Taehyung miss so much. Jungkook then turns around and went to his car. Taehyung then went to his parents car.