Harry Potter, Drarry

A ship between Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was two hours before curfew and students were starting to head back to their common rooms and dormitories, all except for two idiots who were currently arguing about chocolate frogs and lemon drops, deciding which was better. Harry was messily eating a chocolate frog while Draco just finished sucking on his lemon drop and swallowed it (after chewing it of course). Harry had chocolate smothered all over his face, hands and was dropping it on the floor while spacing out and not listening to whatever Draco was fussing about.

"Really Potter, you can't even eat a stupid, little chocolate frog without making yourself look like a utter fool." Draco was complaining to Harry but Harry wasn't listening, he was too busy watching Draco's lips moving in different shapes and watching how he spoke. Draco noticed this and stopped his rant to try and get Harry to listen when he saw his face. At first it looked like a chocolate coated catastrophe but if you look even closer you could see his soft and luscious lips, his tinted but smooth skin, his eyes that were different shades of green, changing colour as it gets closer to the pupil. His face was gorgeous.

Soon Draco found himself leaning closer to Harry, Harry being himself was still spacing out as if there were no body else in the room. Draco leaned closer to Harry until they were only inches apart, he brings his hands to Harry's face and removed a bit of chocolate from his face, that got Harry's attention.   

"wha-what! what are y-you doing! M-Malfoy!...." Harry stuttered, a red blush running across his face. "Simply cleaning up your messy face, Potter." Was all Draco stated before he noticed Harry leaning in. He mentally smirked and leaned down pulling Harry in a deep and passionate kiss.

They spent several minutes kissing in the corridors not worrying what the time was and was in their own little world until they heard the flash of a camera and the squealing of fangirls. They pulled apart and looked to the direction the sounds came from and saw none other than Hermione Granger and Pansy Parkinson fangirling.

Draco and Harry looked at each other before charging at them in attempt to get the camera back.

They failed....

But are still together, duh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the crappy story TT~TT