Chapter 8

We got to the fair. It was so big! There were so many games, and rides! I was so excited.

"We're do you wanna go first?" Jaden asked.

"The Ferris Wheel." I said smiling.
"Bet." He said as he ran to the Ferris Wheel.
"Hey!" I said running after him.
We got in line. It wasn't a long line so we got there quick. We got on the chair and waited for everybody else to get on.
"Jaden? I'm scared."
"It's okay. I'll hold your hand." He said pulling me close and grabbing my hand. Everybody got on and the ride started to move.

"Eek!" I screamed.
Jaden held my hand tighter.
"I got you." He said.
The ride went in circles a few times. I held Jadens hand for the whole time. When the ride was over Jaden helped me down and we wanted to go on a roller coaster. I looked at Jaden.
"Do you wanna go?"
I nodded, I really didn't but I knew he wanted to, so I said yes. He kept grip on my hand as we climbed into the roller coaster. It had a countdown for the big drop.
10
9
8
7
6 "Jaden I'm scared!
5
4 "I got you babygirl!"
3
2
1 ..

"AHH!" I screamed.
"Haha." Jaden laughed.
"I got you!" He scareamed.
We twisted and turned and went it loops and upside down! I felt like I was gonna throw up. Luckily I didn't.
I still kept hold on Jadens hand.

                                                  A few hours later..

The fair was really fun. We went on a couple more rides and stoped at McDonald's to get something to eat. After we were done eating everybody went to their hotel rooms. Jaden was laying down on the bed and I was sitting on the couch on my phone. Little did I know Jaden got out of bed. "boo." He said in my ear.
I laughed. "Your gonna have to the harder than that you scare me." "Your no fun. He said.
He grabbed me by the waist.
"Eek!" I screamed
Jaden plopped me on the bed and laid down next to me.
"Give me attention." I whined.
"Your gonna wait a minute. You didn't give me any attention this morning."
A few seconds later..
"Come here.." Jaden said.
He grabbed me by the waist and put on his lap. I laid on his chest. Giving him soft wet kisses on his neck.
"Love me more." He whined.
We start to make out.
"I missed your lips so much"
I'm already starting to get wet. I just want him right now.

——————————-WARNING————————

We both strip down into our underwear, Jaden licks his lips. He pushes to onto the bed, holding my hands above me so I won't move them. His tongue slides into my mouth, as I moan. Jaden starts to choke me lightly..I've never felt so turned on..

He begins to crawl towards me and starts kissing my thighs, it feels so good.

He sticks three fingers in me causing a hiss at the feeling. He begins to pump his fingers in and out.
"Fuck.." I moan.
"You like that?" He whispers in my ear.
"Fuck..Jaden.."
He then attaches his mouth into my clit and starts swirling his tongue. His free hand comes up to my tits to play with my nipples.

"Harder.." I moan out.

Jaden begins to move his tongue and fingers faster, my hips buck up against his mouth as my orgasm rushes over me.

"Fuck babygirl." He whispers against my skin

He started to go deeper making me moan louder.

"Jaden.."

He slaps my ass.

"It's Daddy."