Chapter twenty four

Start from the beginning

"You are cute." He shook his head.

"Shhh."

"I wanna fuck you."

Calum nodded his head quickly. "Please do that, yes please!"

"I can't..." she sighed. Calum furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why not?"

"I have to wait a month..."

"But why?"

"It'll hurt..." cal sighed and nodded. He stood up.

"I've to go to the toilet."

"To jerk off..."

"Is there a problem with that?"

"Yes."

"Why?

"I don't know." She spoke quietly and looked down. Calum just ended up sitting back down."Sierra is coming tomorrow."

"Who?"

"Lukes girlfriend?"

"Never met her." Cal shrugged

"Yes got have Calum!"

"When!?"

"On tours!"

"Well I don't remember."

"That's cuz you're dumb as fuck." She giggles playfully and threw a pillow at Calum.

"I am not!" He caught it and through it back.

"You are!"

"No I'm not!" He crawled over to her and kissed her lips.

About an hour later there was a knock on the door and when hazel said it was okay for them to come in Luke and Sierra walked in. Luke immediately looked at the twins and Calum watched him like a hawk while Sierra sat on the bed next to hazel. They all just talked for a bit, Calum being very protective over the twins as Luke and Sierra held them.

"We should put you in something cooler right doll?" Luke spoke softly to Alice. Calum listened and watched as Luke pulled a little outfit out of his backpack.

"Are you gonna change her outfit?" Luke nodded. "She's never had her outfit changed before..."

"Guess I get to be the first to change her!" Calum immediately stood up and took Alice out of Luke's arms.

"No!" Luke looked offended and tried to take the baby back. "Don't try and take her!"

"God mate stop being so protective."

"She's my kid!"

"Luke," haze spoke softly. "Don't be rude..."

"I should get to change her since you'll get to every single day!"

"No!" Calum nearly yelled but didn't. "You got to raise me last kid and you're NOT gonna raise this one!"

"Well maybe if you weren't off being a druggie you would have been able to!" Calum froze. He wanted to wrap his hands around Luke's neck and strangle him. He wanted to cry. He wanted to punch a wall and knee Luke in the nuts and ruin his perfect face....

"Luke don't say that!" This time hazel didn't speak quietly. She sat up more and looked at Luke and Calum.

"Get out!" Calum shoved Luke's chest and Luke just rolled his eyes and left slamming the door. Sierra sighed, apologized and left as well.

Once the door closed Calum broke down while holding his daughter close. Leave it up to the boys to ruin a perfect day. Leave it up to them to make Calum feel like crap. Leave it up to them to bring up his horrible past. Leave it up to them to make him cry.

"Calum I'm so sorry..."

"Hazel this is why they aren't my friends anymore. They have no respect for me as a person. They mistreat me. I don't deserve it..."