I can't stay without you

Start from the beginning

"-Aren't the boys home?"i ask as i place my coat on the sofa,Harry goes in the kitchen to prepare dinner."-Do you want help?"i shout and there is no answer."-Harry?"i call again,i walk into the kitchen and see Harry having difficulty with cutting a tomato."-You must be careful,silly!"i smile and run to help him.I make Harry move to be in his place in front of the counter,i pick up the knife and start to cop the tomato."-See?It isn't difficult at all,Harry."my blood runs so fast as Harry's body is next to mine."-Who don't you put your hand on mine so,you can learn how to do it?"i suggest making a cheeky smile without him looking."-Good idea."his hands join mine as i cut the tomato with careful attention,his body pressed to mine with straight,i feel his heart beating fast like mine."-Harry..."i place slowly the knife on the counter and turn around to face Harry.
Our faces are inches apart and his hands push me closer to him so,our lips are near."-I can't stay without you and i need you so much,babe."it's like Harry is begging to have me but try not to fall under his spell.."-I just can't stay without you....i don't need time anymore.....i love you,Lisa..."his whisper makes my blood boil so hot that i am going to explode in a million pieces.
"-You should cook dinner,Harry."i move his two strong arms blocking my two free ways out."-I'm just..."i roll my eyes returning to cut the tomato."-So...what are we going to cook?"i ask changing the subject,Harry takes steps back and i spfeel his stare on me."-We?"i nod and Harry makes a funny face."-Yeah...since you can't cut a tomato!"i turn around to meet his green eyes and he takes the knife in his hands."-You put the table and for your information....i can cook..Maggie learnt me....."my face changes expression when Harry mentions her name.
"-Do you think Maggie will return?"i ask sitting on the counter."-I think so because she needs my help."he says."-Harry....i have to tell you something...."his face turns serious and his eyes are literally black."-What about?"he asks with a killing tone of voice."-About Maggie...."i start gulping hard."-I saw her put of my house and she wanted me to follow her.....i did and Maggie sent me in a old house...i think that's where A does all these things to us....but i saw Gavin and Becca too there talking about you and Maggie......"i explain and his look is getting more serious than earlier.
"-What did they say?"my mobile rings and i fetch it out of my pocket."-Hello?"Harry stops and stares at me."-Lisa!It's Megan!How are you?"i roll my eyes...this isn't the roght time step-mother!
"-Can you come here?Me and your dad want to see you!"she asks."-Isn't there another day i could come?"i ask."-No...."I roll my eyes again and zip my black jacket up to my throat."-I'm comming now...bye...."i get my bag and put my mobile in my pocket.
"-Where are you going?"i start to walk at the front door with Harry following me behind."-I have go to my parents because dad and Megan want to see me...."i nearly reach the handle but a pain in my tummy keeps moving....it's the baby moving...
"-Harry,the baby is moving...."Harry places his hand under mine to feel the little baby moving and dacing in my tummy."-I'll give you a lift."Harry puts his jacket on but i stop him."-I want to walk."i give Harry a quick hug and go out closing the door.
This is the time to say to dada and Megan that i am pregnant of Harry's baby not Gavin's.Sometimes i just stand there,in my room,staring a spot on the floor,thinking of what happened these past months.I feel in love in a club,i feel in love with Harry Styles.I lost my bestfriend Anna for stupid A.
Why did life give me this?What did i do wrong?

I arrive in front of dad's house,a big and family house facing the park in front,where i used to play with Dee and Anna.The lights are all switched on and i can hear voices speaking in the front room.I walk at the front door and ring the famous bell that i used to like to ring to make my dad angry."-Hey Megan..."i wave with a low voice."-Lisa!"she hugs me so tight that my bones ache.-Come in!We passed at your house earlier but you weren't there so,we thought it would be better that u came here."Megan explains."-Big Sister!"Alex comes running towards me and i beg down to hug her."-Lisa..."i stand up to turn around to face my dad."-Where were you?"he asks."-Away...."i place a hand on my bump.I look around and see all my stuff at the edge of the stairs."-Why is my stuff here?"i ask looking at my dad and then Megan."-I thought it was best you staying here for a while from when my daughter doesn't tell me nothing!You didn't tell me that you are pregnant or that you ran away from Harry!"i jump as my dad shouts,Alex hides behind Meagn and i roll my eyes.
"-It's my problens,don't worry."i whisper."-Don't worry?!You are my daughter!I have the right to know where you are or what's wrong with you!We called the police to find you,Lisa,we all thought that you were dead!"he adds.
"-Dear.....i think that's enough for one day.Honey,go and rest ok?"Megan kisses my forehead like a little girl."-For now."my dad spits."-But we will continue tomorrow,Lisa Davenport!"he warns going away and i make my way up stairs with heavy foot steps.

"-Did you know about this?"i shout through the phone with Zoella."-Yes,we did.You have to stay with your parents for a little while for your own good,Lisa."she explains and i fall on my old bed in my old bedroom."-Wait till i get you two!"i warn rubbing my forehead."-I can't even say goodbye to Sophie!"i add."-She will come round tomorrow morning.Did you call the hospital for another check-up?"Zoella asks."-Well.....i should....."i whisper."-Well...you should!"i hear footsteps walking at the direction of my room."-I have to go!"i stand up to go near the door."-Good night and sleep well......"i close the call and hide behind the door when it's going to open.
The door opens slowly and the shadow makes its way in my room with light footsteps.The shadow closes the door and i'm in the dark with the shadow.I quickly find the switch and turn the light on,Harry turns around and our eyes meet."-What are you doing here?"i ask without breath,he takes steps closer to me and i touch the wall.
Harry strokes my cheek and my blood runs so fast my hands tremble.Harry presses his body to mine so,our lips are inches apart.
Our lips finally meet in a big hunger passionate kiss,our tongues roll on each others and Harry moans in the kiss.I push Harry back to take his t-shirt off so,i can kiss every single point of his chest because he's mine.He's mine.Harry Styles is mine.Harry puts my arms crossed above my head and he wraps my legs around his waste,i lift my head facing above and moans as he sucks a delicate point on my neck.My heart,our hearts beat toghether as we both feel love in our soul."-Your so beautiful..."Harry whispers near my ear,i roll my eyes as Harry unzips my blouse and i take off his jeans."-You forgot my jeans,Harry."i remind him with a smirk.Harry throw me delicate on my bed and with a flash of light,my jeans are on the floor woth our other clothes."-I want you so bad..."Harry suck,kisses and holds my right breast making me moan and my intimate part is totally wet.
"-Never let me go babe...."Harry whispers in my ear."-Never..."i whisper back.