I can't stay without you

"-Harry....."i knock at my bathroom door because Harry is closed in there God knows how much time."-Harry?"it is very shocking to know Harry's ex girlfriend if we can call her like that,just appeared in my house.I stand out of the room walking up and down thinking for the next thing to do.Wait for him here or go inside?
Without warning, with a firm step i stop in front of his presence, like a ghost out of breath and energy. I make steps forward and Harry leans against the bathroom sink ."-Harry ....."my voice seems to get lost in the void, the abyss where no one can recover it.
"-I Can't do it .... the story between you and me, Maggie and that night when she was killed ..... it was all a lie .... but why?"my heart breaks for two for the pain that sends me through his words hurt."-What are you trying to say?"i ask with tears in my eyes."-I can't....i'm....i'm....sorry,Lisa."my heart skips a beat and i run in my room slaming it,i want to break everything and anything.
I begin to throw my University books on the floor,i break my favourite photo frame with me and Harry to club.All these memories fly like a bird ready to take the fly after growing enough to fly. Harry left me and it's all my fault ... I didn't say that i saw Maggie,it was,in fact,better to stay where i was not here in New York.He doesn't want me, it is clear that the clear water of the ocean, now Maggie is at his side and they must protect each other without being interrupted by me.
"-Lisa!Open this fuckin door now!"i nearly jump hearing Harry's angry voice outside my door."-Go away!"i shout back crying,i crawl into a ball leaning against the wall.Harry slams the door wide open and meets my scared and sad eyes,he comes closer to me with heavy foot steps."-I'm not leaving you,i just need time to think."Harry explains with a sweet voice."-Was Becca just a five minutes thing?"he nods."-I was trying to forget you but it's difficult.".
"-Do you still love Maggie?".
"-No,i don't.".
"-So why do you need time?To think about us?To think of our baby?!"i stand up covering my bump."-I love you,Lisa.I really do,all this time that you were away i....i was thinking about you and what you were doing.If you were comming back or if i could ever see you again.."Harry takes my hands in his."-But i need time."he adds."-So this isn't a goodbye story?"Harry shakes his head and we both hug.
"-Do you wanna have dinner with me tonight?"i nod."-Get ready then..."there isn't tense in the room,clearly Harry is trying to forget about Maggie in my house."-Harry,wait...."Harry stops and turns around to meet my eyes."-What about Maggie?"i ask wiping my tears."-I'm gonna find her and help her so,this story will finally have an end."Harry walks away and i look around my room and at all the mess i made to let all my anger go out of my body.
I walk to my wardrobe and choose an outfit to wear tonight at Harry's house.I go to one to one of my outfits and make a disgusted face at the ones i should throw away."-Can i come in?"i hear a low gentle voice and i turn around to see Diana."-What do you want?"i ask."-I want to say sorry about today...."she explains playing with her fingers."-It's ok."i whisper."-No,it isn't."i turn around rolling my eyes."-Yes,it is."i shout.
"-I was jealous of Sophie and...."i cut Dee off amd sit beside her on the bed."-Seriously...it's ok."Dee smiles at me and we both hug for a few seconds."-Where are you going?"everything is normal now."-At Harry's place for dinner."Diana goes to my wardrobe and picks a blue short dress with white high heels."-This should look fantastic on you."i get the outfit and high heels,Diana waves at me and leaves the room.

I walk down the stairs with light and slow footsteps scared to fall down.Harry is in the livingroom waiting for me,the girls's eyes lighten up looking at me while,Harry has all my body under his stare."-We should go."Harry coughs and walks pass me to go out to his car."-Make him loose his voice,Lisa."Zoella jokes and i roll my eyes."-Don't wait for me.Bye."i leave the appartment and take the lift to go at the main entrance.Harry is leaning against his black car and his eyes meet mine as i come closer to him.
"-So...ehmmm....let's go...."Harry opens the car door for me and i settle in the warm air,Harry joins at the driver's seat putting his seatbelt on."-Can i put the radio on?"i ask and he nods."-This is one of my favorite songs!"i jump for joy at Boom Clap of Charlie XCX."-Amazing song."Harry says staring at my mouth singing.
"-Are you still angry with me?"the song finishes and Harry asks me while,he switches off the radio."-A bit."i admit crossing my arms,i look outside the window and i feel Harry's hand on my leg.I turn around quick and our eyes meet and he quickly takes his hand off from my leg."-Sorry."Harry whispers returning to look at the road.