Punishment Under the Sheets

Start from the beginning

"Aren't you gonna buy it?"

........

"Hell no!"

"Whyyyyyyy!!! You're a dad now."

"Yeah i know but im still fifteen. I can only afford baby milk with my money. So buy that shit yourself."

"PLEEEESE!" denki said giving me puppy eyes.

"I'll buy it for you."

We turned around.

"Sero..." i said.

"Hey..." he awkwardly waved.

I looked at denki only for him to look at the other games.

Avoiding Sero

"Which one do you want?" Sero asked.

"Something you can't afford." Denki angrily said and walked away.

"Weren't you guys dating?" i asked, "I'm pretty sure (y/n) hooked you guys up when we fought."

"Yeah she helped us confess....but i guess our relationship didn't work out. I have no idea why Denki broke up with me. Everything was fine and...its just....damn.." Sero was very hurt as tears strolled down his cheeks. I went up to him and hugged him.

"Shinso...."

"Everything will be fine. Fuck his ass. Move on....you don't need him anymore."

Eventually we left denki behind and me and sero went to my place to hang out.

I opened the door to the house and it was very silent.

"Is (y/n) here?" Sero asked.

"Uhhh....(Y/N)!!!" I shouted.

......

No response

I went upstairs as Sero followed behind. I opened the door and there was no sign of her.

I checked my phone but I still had no calls or messages.

So i called her.

'I'm sorry but the person you're trying to call is not available please call back. Thankyou.'

I called again.

But no answers.

"Maybe she went shopping?"

"She hates that....she's not one of those bitches. She may like expensive or good shit but she's just lazy to go shopping."

"Maybe she-"

"Whatever it is im pretty sure she'll come back. Her phone battery might've died. Now that's a reason she's not lazy for."

Sero gave a tiny laugh that i joined too. We went downstairs and sat on the couch. And just watched some movies.

~~~~~~~~~

*Your pov

"Fuck my phone died." i said.

"Well cause you were playing that game where you chat to your little fake boyfriends." Mayumi said.

"Yeah they're not real so what. I won't let you judge me. This game is my life."

"Sis. You're married. Who are those characters and what else do you do in that game."

Its my time to shine

"Well!" i clapped my hands together, "This is a app where you talk to cute little bois and also...a girl..BUT! They have routes so im on this blonde boy right now and for some reason he's confusing me with his cousin....HIS COUSIN."