[14]

It's the day after the festival... And I feel amazing. I got dressed and my currently straight hair was pulled back in a ponytail, even styled with two curls on the sides of my face. I was ready for the day and was about to leave the room before-

"Cmere," Cold slender fingers wrapped around my wrist, pulling me into a hard chest. A small smile grew on my face and my face started to heat up as his hands wrapped around my waist and he snuggled his head on my shoulder. "You're gonna leave without saying good morning?" He kissed my neck. "You were knocked out... I didn't wanna wake you up." Shivers spread throughout my body.

"That's no excuse." He turned me around, placing his hands around my waist and put a kiss on my lips before quickly pulling away. "We're going on a date today." He directed before kissing me again as my eyes widened at his words. I pulled away and placed the back of my palm on his forehead. "Do you have a fever or something?"

He gave a cute smile before taking my hand on his forehead and placing a kiss on my faintly bruised knuckles. "I mean it baby." His voice had lowered as his crimson eyes pierced mine. "It'll be fun."

"Are you sure...? You don't wanna get drunk with Captain again?" I suggested as he rolled his eyes. He let go of my hand and bent down to my hips, easily throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ban!!" I giggled at the sudden movement. My shirt turning into a midgrift. He slapped my butt before leaving the room. "Put me down!!" He walked downstairs. I watched over the tavern, seeming everyone occupied with either drinking, conversating, or just still asleep.

Diane as in the middle of talking with King, whose back was facing me. I looked down at Diane as she gave a small smile. "Morning Y/n!" She gleamed.

"Hi, Diane." I huffed. "Whatcha doin' up there?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I have no ide-" "Cap'n! Me and Y/n aint workin' today."

"Of course you are!"

"See! Captain said we're working! We can't jus-" Ban slapped my butt causing me to shut up as the room became silent.

"We just want off for the afternoon. We'll be back before the suns gone." I could feel Ban give Captain a grin, letting the blonde know that he was gonna get what he wants.

"Alright, but don't be out too late. I cant lose 2 of my best employees." I heard Captains voice chime nonchalantly.

"Thanks Cap'n!" Ban quickly turned around, allowing me to be greeted with Captain and Elizabeth. "Have fun Lady Y/n!"

"He's gonna kill me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ban had finally decided on placing me on the floor while we started walking through town. "What did you have in mind?" I asked with my arms crossed, looking up at the pale man, being greeted with his hands behind his head. "I don't know."

I chewed on my lip for a moment before turning back to kids running through the street, having fun at most.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked ahead of Ban. "I heard there's a cute little restaurant in a few blocks. Let's go there." I spoke aloud, thinking Ban was next to me. "That'll be fun." A voice said behind me.

I turned over my shoulder and saw a man with a beer gut and a creepy smile on his lips. "Ew." I gestured to his whole body. "No." I looked behind him and saw Ban staring at him with piercing eyes. I smiled slightly and grabbed the bluenettes hand. "C'mon dummy." I dragged him next to me but he let go of my hand and wrapped it around my waist, pulling me close to his body.

"I'm not losing you again in this damn crowd." He muttered under his breath, still causing a smile to grow on my lips. I looked up at him and softly grabbed his chin, pulling him down to my height and kissing his lips. "I love you." I smiled up at him, watching his pale cheeks softly turn into very faint pink. I'm sure if I weren't so close to him, I wouldn't have seen it... But it was there.