[12]

I wake up feeling the warmth of the bright sun on my face, and feeling tight hands around my waist. I covered my eyes from the bright sun but I couldn't move anywhere. So, instead of moving I just played with Ban's hair with my eyes closed.

After a while I had a feeling to go use the bathroom so I started shaking Ban just a little to get him to at least acknowledge I was awake.

Idea!!!

I flicked my wrist. "Sweet Slumber." I spoke as a cloud reappeared between Ban and I's body as he was raised into the air, allowing me to get up. Once I got out the bed I flicked my wrist as the cloud slowly placed him back down on the bed.

I smiled and walked into the bathroom and used it. After doing so, I washed my hands and changed into a pair of jeans and a random shirt before finger combing out my blow dried hair. I walked out the bathroom and saw Ban use a pillow to replace my body. I walked over to him and placed a small kiss on his forehead before leaving the room.

I made it down the old stairs and looked at what we had in the fridge. I heard the front door open and turned around seeing Jayden walking in annoyed. "Mornin'" I waved. His face still held anger. "What's got your panties in a bunch?" I asked as he sat in the stool in front of me. "It's nothing... It's just my boyfriend-" He started. "You got a boyfriend!?" I asked being overwhelmed with happiness. "Yes but can you ple-" "When were you gonna tell me?! What's his name?! Is he cute?! What's he like?!" I kept asking. "Shut up!" He yelled over me and I pouted from being cut off.

"It's just that... His parents dont like me...." He looked down at his toned dark skin then continued. "And I wanted to take him to the festival, but now he's saying he needs a break." Jayden said with his hands covering his face. "Can I get some ale?" He asked and I shook my head as a no. "1) it's too early and 2) if his parents don't like you then you need to talk to him and tell him how much he means to you, tell him that even if his parents don't want you two together then they need to butt out. It's not their life, it's yours." I reached out and held Jayden's hands in mine. "You love him right?" Jayden nodded. "Then your love and trust for each other is enough to keep you both together." I smiled softly as Jayden just nodded along.

"I'm gonna make breakfast, so after you get something to eat, you can go out and get your man." I said squeezing his hands in reassurment before slipping my hands out his grasp and turning to the fridge.

We still had some pancakes and bacon from yesterday, recooking that should be enough, and if I make eggs that should be good.

I smiled and pulled out the food and started cooking.

"So, about you and Ban..." Jayden spook with my back facing him. "What about me and Ban?" I asked while whipping eggs and keeping an eye on the already cooked pancakes so they don't burn. "So are you two together?" He asked and I furrowed my eye brows. "No?" I questioned my own words. "Are you sure?" He asked again. "Well if I'm being honest... I don't know... Everyone keeps bringing him up when I have a conversation with them..." I turned the pancakes off and started cooking the eggs. "So, no we're not together... Just close." I finished and made a plate for him. "Do you want to be with-"

King started floating down the stairs, making Jayden stop talking. "It smells so good." He said whipping his eyes to see. I made a quick plate and placed it on his pillow. "It's the leftovers from a few days ago... Hope you don't mind." I smiled as he started eating. It wasn't long until everyone else started flooding into room, as I made them each individual plates. I still stood in the kitchen and scanned over the room.

Where's Ban?

I bent down to Hawks level and smiled. "You want some more?" All the pig did was nod as I added just a little bit more into his bowl. I turned around and grabbed another plate and made a plate for Ban.