[6]

"It looks like we didn't even hurt him at all!" Diane said as I watched Hendrickson's movements. "Damn, I ripped that arm off but it seems like it didn't budge." Ban said. "This guy is a total pain in the ass." I whispered. "Well we're not finished yet." The Captain said.

"Gowther! Spread the word, we're gonna do the attack we were talking about." Captain turned around trying to face the corpse. "Captain, you didn't know... Gowther's-" We all turned around seeing the headless body holding a head full of pink hair. "Now where are my glasses?" He said feeling the ground around him. "You're alive?!" King yelled in disbelief. "There they are." He put his head on as if it were a knights cap and fixed his glasses before striking a pose. "Alright then, Broadcast." He sent his fingers to the side letting out a spell.

Once I felt it in my head I paused. "You gotta be kidding me." My eyes widened in regret. "Alright, Let's get started!" Captain yelled running towards the demon.

I watched as all the knights sent their own attacks to Hendrickson, but most to Captain. "I'm sorry about this Captain..." Diane said as if she'd cry. "Rush Rock." Seeing the multiple rocks come out from the ground and do just as she commanded. "Spirits Spear Chastiful, Four configuration, Sunflower." I jumped in the air allowing my wings to be created. I watched the sunflower burn the Captain's skin. "Guess it's my turn."

Spinning Ezekiel at amazing speed I aimed straight at the Captain. "Elemental Hail!" I yelled as all of the Elements came out of the Scythe and went straight forward to their destination, reacting as bombs once coming in contact with the ground. After the attack, I made Ezekiel go back to the pen form, flipping it in my hands.

"Lets finish this. Vanishing Kill!" Ban sent his attack as The captain was barely standing. Landing back on my feet I started biting the inside of my cheek. A nervous tactic I've learned. "What'da say Captain, is that enough?" Ban asked. Without looking up the Captain smirked. "Yeah."

Then all of the attacks we sent at the Captain combined as one making it an amazing amount of power. "Revenge Counter." He whispered.

"For the Captain to turn off his magical ability, and then collect all of that power was a very big risk. Now as he self destructs I would have to say that your chance of survival is .2 percent. Good luck." Gowther said while striking a pose. Leaving the rest of us sins to look at him dumbfoundly.

Hendrickson tried to fly away, making me lift my head up to watch the scene. But during his escape, Griamore, I believe, trapped the demon in a giant bubble. "Stop getting in my way." He broke through it but not in time to escape the Captains attack.

"You still don't get it Hendrickson, you lost everything important in your life for some magical power you're about to loose!" Captain pulled his sword, preparing to impale the demon. "And that is your sin!" I smiled and put my hands to my mouth to make a microphone. "Take that you bitch!!!" I bit my lip to hold my smile.

"Was that necessary?" Ban said turning to me just a little. "Yes, yes it was." I let go of my lip and released my smile. "No, you can't defeat me!" "Well, it looks like you're dying soooo, he did ya' bastard." I whispered to myself, watching his body slowly disappear from the flame. Now all I could see was the Captain land on his face. He did a backflip to stand back up and smiled at Elizabeth. Before falling again.

"Sir Meliodas!" She yelled, running towards the man. The two held an intense gaze. Making me smile slightly and think of a time when I looked at a man like that. "Jeremy." The words slipped out my mouth, without my control. I felt Ban's gaze on me only for a second before turning back to the Captain.

The King had appeared making us all look at him. All of the knights got on one knee, pleading for forgiveness. As the King just enforced them to serve under him for the rest of their natural born lives.