[3]

(btw, i'm making it that Vaizel wasn't completely destroyed, so more or less the town just suffered a huge amount of damage but was easily rebuilt... Ok, you can keep reading now. )

I jumped high into the air, flying as fast as I could to my cottage. Opening the door I saw Stephen holding his wooden sword at me. "We have to go." I picked him up. "Don't open your eyes. At all." I said forcing a small smile. I held his head in the crook of my neck and flew out of the cottage to where the townspeople were.

"Where's Laura!" I yelled over them all. "I'm here Y/n!!! Where is Stephen?!" I flew down to her slowly giving her, her son back. "I'm never gonna leave you again ok baby." Laura said holding the child. "Well, I have to go now." Stephen turned to me. "Will I see you again?" I smiled and ruffed his curly hair. "Of course, my little knight." I jumped into the sky flying to a giant Diane. "Diane! You're big again!" I smiled as I hugged her giant cheek. "Y/n!"She squeezed me as well.

"What happened to your shirt?" She said looking at the blood stain. "I got sliced, I'm fine now."

I landed right in between Ban and King. Watching as the fairy clung onto his giant pillow. "Sir Meliodas!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now walking back to 'Hawks mom' which had seemed to be where everyone was living. I was walking next to Diane's big leg before looking down at the giant red stain in my shirt. "I regret letting her get a hit in, This was one of my favorites. I'm gonna need more clothes. "I looked around the area around us. "Hey Diane!" I yelled at the giantess. "You got any cloth in your bag?" She nodded and dropped the small piece cloth. I jumped in the air, caught it, then landed on Diane's shoulder. "So, why exactly is a princess traveling with us?" I asked. "Well, She wants to get rid of the bad Holy knights. Like Jericho and Gulia. So we're all here to help her."

Dammit Jayden! You better not have done anything stupid since I've been gone.

I took off the white shirt, throwing it behind me and started wrapping the cloth around my breast, making it into a makeshift tube top with my bra straps still exposed. "What's the relationship between Elizabeth and Captain? Are they together?" I asked. "He's a damn womanizer..." He whispered not answering my question. "Relax, Im pretty sure he's like that with everyone." I replied rolling up the rest of the clothes then putting it in my pocket.

"I still have cookies..." I reminded myself pulling out the last two.

"Hey King!" He turned to me. "You wanna cookie?" I asked. "Sure." He responded as I threw it in his direction watching him catch the small cookie. "Where's that cute pig?" I said looking down as Diane would. I created wings of fire and flew down to the pig. "Hawk, You like cookies right." "I'll eat anything!" "I believe you, here." I threw it in the air just slightly about him as he caught it in mid air.

"You'd give master a cookie but not me?" Ban said with his hands still in his pockets. "I did give you a cookie." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Well I got sliced in half, so it didn't digest." He said like a child. "Oh shut up, you got a damn cookie." I flying the rest of the way to the giant hat.

"I didn't know this place was a tavern." I looked around the 'Boar Hat'. "So, where am I sleeping?" I asked the Captain. "With Ban." He replied nonchalantly. "Why am I sleeping with Ban!" "We don't have much room, King can sleep on his pillow. You two can share a room." He said. I stared at the child like blonde.

"I promise not to bite," I jumped slightly feeling his hot breath against my collarbone. "You're sleeping on the floor." I replied. Walking behind the bar grabbing a random bottle of ale, pouring it into the wooden glass. "Wait where's the princess sleeping?" I asked. "With me." The blonde replied while groping the poor woman. "Sir Meliodas!" She whined while Hawk kicked him off her. "But wouldn't it..." I stopped myself and took a sip of the ale.