~Chapter 16~

(Y/N) wasn't sure of how she was supposed to react to this new formation. 'The Foot Clan'? 'The Shredder'? What was this world even coming to be anymore?

Then, as if the universe wanted her to be intimidated by these strange forces, her and the Kraang turned to see what looked like men in black with red bands tied around their heads and weapons on their backs or in their hands.

But that wasn't who (Y/N) was staring at like a stunned fish. It was at who seemed to be leading them; a raven-blonde haired girl with intense makeup, silver armor and a small sword of sorts on her back. She also seemed to be approaching (Y/N) in her tank, like an inspector.

(Y/N) wasn't sure if she should this strange, new girl intimidation or fear. In the end, when she banged on the glass, it startled (Y/N) and made her jump.

Pursing her lips and narrowing her lips, the girl finally spoke towards her Kraang, "She'll do for now."

"Is the one known as 'Karai' affirmative with her decision?" one of the droids asked this 'Karai' girl.

"Do you want to continue working with the Shredder or not?" was all Karai retorted back.

"Affirmative, one known as 'Karai'." the droid replied before coming up to (Y/N)'s tank again.

But before anything else can happen, the Kraang and men in black, and even 'Karai' and (Y/N), turned to see the turtles with an unconscious Rebecca being held in Donatello's arms. Other than the initial shock and relief briefly afterward, (Y/N) could also see that the turtles had put up quite a fight just to get here.

In the next moment, the Kraang and Karai retaliated towards the turtles, who swiftly dodge and then fight back. (Y/N)'s eyes, however, were solely focused on Leo as he desperately tried to free her from her imprisonment as his brothers tried to hold off their enemies for as long as possible.

However, he was unable to see Karai behind him, her weapon raised above her head, "Leo, watch out!" she warned him, giving him the chance to roll out of the way. On top of that, Karai's weapon ended up embedding itself into the tank's control panel.

Seeing it fritz out, (Y/N) grew worried. Even more so when she saw the water drain and the surrounding 'walls' slowly descending into the ground. Without the tank and the water, (Y/N) was gasping for air like a dying fish.

"N-no!! Need to... turn back..!" (Y/N) panted, dragging herself across the floor in search of her elixir. From the corner of his eye, Leonardo saw her desperate struggle as he fiercely sparred against Karai.

"Mikey we need an exit!" he cried out over the chaos, but luckily the youngest orange-masked turtle was able to overhear the blue-masked turtle, throwing down a smoke bomb to mask their escape and distract their enemies.

(Y/N) could only remember Leo scooping her up in his arms, as Donatello did the same for Rebecca before she felt the world around her fade to black.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, hey, easy now..." (Y/N) began to hear Leo as she tried to sit herself up on top of Donnie's lab table, "There we go..." he added once she was able to sit up safely.

(Y/N) held her throbbing head in pain, massaging her temple with her fingertips, "What happened back there?"

Donatello gave her a glass of water for her to carefully drink when he gave her and explanation, "You girls passed out as we escaped T.C.R.I. They chased us for a while, but we thankfully lost them once we made it into the sewers."

(Y/N) then briefly looked down at her feet before asking, "And R-Rebecca... Is she-?.."

"She's alright." Leonardo reassured her with a hand on her shoulder, "Though we still have to figure out exactly what the Kraang tried to do with you both."

"Well," (Y/N) added as she looked around the lab, "where is she then?"

"We placed her in the bathtub to help keep her hydrated," Donnie added as he and Leo lead her in that direction. Once there, they observed her posture in the tub; her torso deep in the water with her tail poking over the edge of one end and her head reclined back on the other, her eyes still shut as if asleep and her breathing very soft and faint, but nonetheless steady.

"Can I talk to her alone, please?" (Y/N) requested solemnly. The two turtles nodded and closed the door and closed the door, standing by just in case.

"Rebecca?" she inquired as she kneeled down by her head. She was only met with a tight and sharp-nailed hand to the throat.

Hey all my curious owls, Popstar Queen here!

So here's the next chapter for my Leo x Reader Story (hopefully this was a good update, what with my college schedule at the moment!)

Also, how will this sudden turn of events end up to be like? Can the turtles be able to reason with Rebecca? Are there other ideas for this story to continue forward? Let me know down in the comments!

Another thing, I'm actually kinda surprised that I'm starting to get requests for my 'Miraculous Ladybug One-Shots' on my Quotev page, if you want to check them out for yourself. I'd also gladly do TMNT, BATIM, Cuphead, and SMTO, whenever I have a bit of free time.

Anyways, I'll be putting up ~Chapter 17~ as soon as I can on Monday (Thanksgiving!), and we'll see what happens.

And as always, see you all soon, and reading!

;)

&

;p