Chapter 2: Dominating Her

Start from the beginning

Olivia POV

Y'all see why am being this way to this bitch and I was just about to let her go and now she's awake saying all these fucked up shit to me. Nah she about to suffer now for her rude ass mouth, well you see the reason why am doing this to you Trix is based on the fact that your a selfish unloving soul, you only care about your damn self and your stupid sex club and you hardly ever think about what I wanted out of this relationship and all you ever do is build my hope of getting close to you and being your wife and then break my heart by going cold and being a sadistic bitch I said while staring at her in an calm and unbothered manner.  Now that your awake to witness my revenge am going to tell you my plans.

So as you can see your already naked and tied up now all am going to do is dominate you and make you scream and beg the way you normally do to me, am going to fuck you to the point that you beg me to stop and when you do am going to flip you over and take your ass as well.  Today your going to love me by will or I will fuck it into you until you confess your undying love for me.

Trix POV

Yup this bitch is definitely crazy if she thinks am going to go down without a fight.  She will never dominate me and I will never confess any love for her.  While she stands there laughing like a maniac I started to look around the room to see how I can figure a way out of this shit and get this bitch out of my house and get a restraining order against her.  At this present time she hasn't noticed my small movements as I tried to stretch to the top of the bed and click the emergency button located by the draw next to the bed.  Once I clicked this button I released a small huff and prayed that my bro got the signal and got his dumbass over here quickly and save me from this crazy ass chick.

Olivia POV (sex scene ahead with slight bondage , some graphic and rape scene ahead... process with caution)

Oh now you have nothing to say, scared now that amma make you my bitch today Trix, I said in a crazy manner as I grabbed her 8 inch strap on and started attaching it to myself.  As I finally finished putting the strap together I heard whimpering in the background and knew this scared the living hell out her since she always had a panic attach and freaked out when I mentioned penetrating her with a strap.  As I approached Trix, I noticed tears staining her face as she tries to push her body away from the middle of the bed but that's not going to stop me from dominating her body.

Slowly approaching the bed, climbing on top of Trix shivering body, forcefully wrapping my hands around her throat and holding her forcefully to one spot as I assaulted her mouth with my wet long pierced tongue earning the sexiest moan I ever heard from her.  This instantly got me wet and I wanted to hear more of her moans, as I watch her fight to control her body and the sounds coming out of her mouth I slowly continued my torture with my tongue as I released her throat and continued to deepen the kisses with as much passion, hurt and hatred I had in my body towards her. While carrying out my task, I stared deep into her eyes as I watch her continue to fight.

Forcefully spreading her legs without breaking my aggressive kisses to her neck and lips. I forcefully slid three fingers deep within her dripping wet pussy, I thought you weren't going to let me dominate you slut but by the looks of things your quiet enjoying this, your tight fat pussy is all wet and relaxed for me and you still fighting I said to her in an aggressive but nonetheless, sexy tone as I was also getting turned on from the idea that I got so far into my plans to have her this way.

Once Trix pussy was dripping wet and fully lubricated I aggressively grabbed her ass and pulled her lower body to my warm awaiting mouth and devoured her like she was the last pussy left on earth. Pushing my long wet down deep into her opening and catching every drop of cum that rolled out of her body as she begged me to stop in one breath but moan out in another breath as another wave of her orgasms hits.  Without, even giving her a break to recover I entered two finger deep into her pussy while sticking another one into her ass unexpectedly, this combination resulted in her squirting all over the fucking place and I never knew she was a squirter until now.  

Continuing my aggressive assault on her pussy and ass until she started to cry like a bitch and begged for me to stop and at this point I knew the fun has just started. Slowly removing my fingers I stood and flipped her over and forced her on all fours as I readied the vibrator and strap.  From this position I could see her glistening lips and her swollen pink clit peaking out from between her pretty ass pussy.  Now am going to fuck you until you black out slut and your going to love every moment of this and you will forever live with the memory of me dominating you I said lowly to her as I entered into her tight dripping pussy. Once all 8 inch was deep within her and she was moaning and crying to the top of her lungs i started to move in an aggressive way pounding her pussy with no caution.  

A few minutes into me pounding this bitch opening I heard a loud shouting of Trix name from the outside of the playroom.  Oh fuck this sounds like her dyke ass friend Jay I said in a panicky way as I now knew I was about to be caught manhandling my stud girlfriend.  I thought of a way to keep Trix quiet as she started to make more noise as I kept pounding her shit in and right when she cummed the door came flying in with a loud ass bang and there stood Jay with a CZ 75B Shadow Semi Automatic 9mm Pistol.  Quickly pulling the strap out of Trix greedy hole and her cum gushing out all over the bed. As I cautiously stepped away from her body I noticed her falling to the bed and blacking out immediately, as Jay started opening fire in my direction after taking notice to her bro appearance.

Trix POV

After losing hope that Jay would get here in time to save what's left of my broken and frigid body. I heard loud screaming in the back ground and I silently sent a prayer to God thanking him for sending Jay because I honestly don't know how much more of this torture I could have handled. I tried my best to fight the pleasure that was coming from Olivia raping and using my body for her twisted revenge but I couldn't go anymore when she forcefully entered me and fucked me like I was some trash she found and was just having fun with.  Hopefully Jay shoots and kill this bitch for what she did to me I thought. Why do bad things always happen to fucking good people?  Did I not go through enough abuse when I was younger, and why the fuck is she doing this to me?, we're all the questions that went through my head as I finally decided to give into the darkness that surrounded my mind and blacked out after being raped by my crazy ex and being saved by my best bro Jay.

*******************************************
That one was a little rough to write 🤧
What's your thoughts
Do you think Olivia deserves to die or go to jail and pay for her crimes
Do you think Trix will ever be herself again and recover

Look out for more in the next chapter