Chapter 2: Dominating Her

Olivia POV

Now you guys see why am doing this to her.  She strung me on from the first day we meet and I only find it fair for me to get my revenge since this bitch refuses to love me and make me her only sub and wife.

Lifting her body from around our dinner table and taking her into her private play room that only the two of us could access. I carefully laid her on the bed and avoided hurting her because even though she had hurt me countless times some sick part of me still loves this cold hearted bitch.  After observing her and snapping out of my feelings I decided to give her a dose of her own medicine and dominate her.  Heading to the draw besides the entrance I grabbed one pair of handcuffs,nipple clamps, a collar and gag ball, her red 8 inch strap on, a few vibrators and her lube.   With an evil smile on my face I head over to the bed in the middle of the playroom and started attaching the handcuffs to her hands and teasing her nipples with my tongue into stiff peaks, hmmm I slowly moaned out as her body automatically responded to my touch and then I forcefully attached the clamps to her nipple earning a weak moan from her limp body.

(Trix Playroom)

(Trix Playroom)

Time to start my revenge I thought stepping back from her I grabbed the bottle of cold water that was on the bed side table and poured it over her body jerking her out of her drug induced sleep.  Patiently I sat across from the bed watching as she awakes with a confused and scared look on her face and for a slight moment I thought about what I was doing and started to feel bad about it. 

Trix POV

Darkness is all I felt and saw around me as I laid here thinking about what was about to happen to me. This caused me to think back to those many nights my family would watch my uncle visit my room and have his way with me and never once saved me. While being caught up in my thoughts I feel a warm sensation on my nipples that cause me to release a weak moan and right there and then I knew I was fucked and I was about to have another dance with the devil and I didn't know if I was about to live to tell the tales. As the person continued to assault my nipples I received a forceful pull to my nipples and felt a sharp pain shot through my body as something cold was clamped onto my nipples and being the professional that I was I already knew those we're nipple clamps. The only thought that came to my mind was getting out of this alive and killing that bitch Olivia.

Few minutes after the pain subsides into a dull aching pain in my chest, I felt cold water being poured all over my face and being pushed aggressively causing my to snap my eyes open and look at the demon who was tormenting me.  After gathering my self and my thoughts I started to get extremely fucking pissed after noticing that I was handcuffed and naked to the bed that I usually use to punish this bitch when she's being a pillow princess. Yo wtf is going on here and why the hell am I tied up to this damn bed naked, Olivia what's wrong with you and why are you doing this crazy shit. I should have known not to fuck with a Scorpio, you bitches always with some crazy shit I ranted angrily as she remained calm and unbothered.